Chapter 20

"Guys, wake up!"
Hunter and I wake up. I look up and my uncle is staring at me.
"He can't stay silly you are only 16!"
"Why not we weren't even doing anything?"
Hunter starts talking.
"It's okay I'll call my mom."
"No Hunter that's dumb we were on the couch what would we even do?"
"Ugh I guess you are right. You have to sleep on the couch though."
"Ahah okay we were planning to."
He walks back upstairs and we hear the door close. He looks at me and leans in. I feel sparks. I pull away to look at the time. 1:00 am.
"Well since we are up wanna finish this round?"
"Ahah sounds good."
We finish it and I lay on Hunter. He plays with my hair until I fall asleep. When I wake up, I smell bacon. I get off Hunter and walk into the kitchen.
"Hey honey, wanna help me with breakfast?"
"Yeah sure."
I start pouring the pancake batter while my aunt makes the other food.
We finish making breakfast, so I run and jump on Hunter. He jumps and looks at me.
"BREAKFAST!!"
He rubs his eyes and gets up. We all eat and Hunter and I head to the guest room.
"Okay one episode of fuller house."
"Fine."
The episode is over and I roll off the bed.
"Let's do something today."
I run in the bathroom and shower. After I shower, I blow dry my hair and curl it. I do my usual makeup and put on my clothes (picture).
Hunter and I head to the park by the house and take "couple goals" pictures.