Chapter 26

I was so excited to go to vidcon. It has always been my dream. Not only am I gonna meet my idols, but I'm gonna meet my supporters also, and I'm doing it all with my best friend, my boyfriend, and my best friends boyfriend.

We drove up to the hotel at about 7:45 at night, and lemme tell you it was lit. We were all singing and dancing like there was no tomorrow. After about a 45 minute drive, we arrived at our hotel, which was where a bunch of other people were staying.
Hunter called up a couple people after we got settled, and asked to meet us at the pool. I had no idea who it was, but I just went along with it. We headed down, and right away I was excited. I ran and hugged Cameron, then blake, then Jacob, then Taylor, you get the idea. We all hung out for a bit, and messed around. After awhile, Kenzy and I decided to go up because we were tired af. When I got into the room, I showered, took off my makeup, and changed into one of hunters t shirts. I fell asleep, but was awoken by a shirtless Hunter an hour or so later. We fell asleep cuddling.

The next morning, I was woken up by pillows being slammed into my face. I look up and see Hunter. I immediately jump on him. I shower, do my hair, and put a lot of makeup on. (Like full face: foundation, bronzer, blush, highlighter, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, etc.)
Once I'm done, I change into my outfit (the girl on the left).
We all get ready, and go.
When we get there, we all get special passes and go inside. When we get there, we just interact with fans for a bit. I then see a group of people and realize them almost instantly. It was Loren, Mario, Weston, mark, cat, zach, Ariel, Brennan, and nick. Hunter says hi to Loren, and I get a chance to say hi to everyone. Hunter doesn't like Mario, so he just chilled. I got to know everyone, and really clicked with them. They all gave me their numbers and said that they we should hang out.
"Yo Hunter your girlfriend is pretty chill" Brennan said. I laughed and said "I know"
Everyone was laughing and we decided to all stick together. We also ran into geo on the way, and I ended up talking to him and getting his number too (wow another person Hunter Hates). Later, I ran into Simon, jaxon, and some other people too.
While I was walking around, I saw Joey graceffa and Shane Dawson. I freaked out and ran to them. I got a picture with them and said I loved them. I also saw jennxpenn and some other you tubers I love. I got a bunch of pictures and was really excited. Afterwards, the whole group (Mario, cat, Carson, Loren, mark, geo, goon squad twins, Jonas, cam, blake, Hunter, Brandon, Kenzy, jaxon, Simon, Ariel, zach, nick, Weston, Brennen, Jacob, Nathan, tanner, and Johnny) all went and had a party at the pool. I somehow managed to get all of those people to get along, and had a great time.

The next day at vidcon, we just hung out with our "group" or Atleast some of it, and met fans.