Chapter 4

When I woke up this morning, I decided to look presentable since Hunter fucking Rowland is our neighbor for the month. I showered, blow dried my hair, curled it, brushed my teeth, and did my usual makeup. Kenzy woke up at some point after me and got ready. I think she had the same plan as me because she was wearing a dress and a lot of makeup. We both just laughed and went out to the beach. We walked down to the donut shop that was about a block away since we were too lazy to make breakfast. While we were walking I got a text

U/n- hey it's Hunter! Your grandma gave me your number so..

I set his contact because duh it was Hunter Rowland.
Me: oh okay cool, but that's kenzy's grandma. So, what's up?

Hunter❤️: oh. And nothing much, but I heard you were getting donuts, get us some we are coming over when you get back.

Me: ahah alright. What kind?

Hunter❤️: any is fine. See you soon!

Oh my god that just happened. I tell Kenzy what's happening and we get our donuts and head back. Hunter and Brandon are already there. "Hey cuties, let's eat!"
We all eat and talk, and decide to watch a movie. Kenzy and I got to choose so we chose Annabelle. They looked upset. "What's wrong are you scared of some doll?"
"No I'm just thinking that you will be scared." Yeah okay. I smirk and sit down. The movie starts and Kenzy comes in the room with a giant bucket of popcorn. Hunter sits really close to me and Brandon sits by Kenzy. I realize while we are watching the movie that Hunter keeps closing his eyes. He's scared. I mess with him and say, " awh are you scared, want me to hold your hand?" I was joking but he obviously wasn't when he said, "well I mean if it will help you not be scared then sure" I Laugh and he puts his arm around me.
The movie ends and kenzy's grandma says, " guys I'm going to go I'll see you later." We all smile and grab our swimsuits and go outside.  We swam around splashing water and pushing eachother for like 2 hours. "Guys, I'm gonna go tan." I said. Kenzy came with me. They hung out in the water for a bit before following. The sun was setting so I sat up and watched the sunset. Hunter sat next to me and said, "man, I love the view."
"I know right the sunset is so pretty"
"Oh. Yeah. The sunset."
Wait was he talking about me? No way he wouldn't be.
I blushed and said, "oh"
We just talked for a while until we got interrupted. I look over and-oh no. Kenzy was kissing Brandon. Lucky ass. Ugh. I wish hunter would just kiss me.
Hunter just looked at me and laughed.
"Ew this is gross wanna come to my room?" I giggled and nodded. We walked down to his room and he was talking about how he broadcasts and I talked about how I was a big fan. He thought it was cool and he asked, "so, wanna like broadcast?"
I shrieked and said "oh my god, yes!"
We just laughed and sat down to broadcast. "Hey guys, this is my friend that is staying in the house next door! The other one is busy making out with Brandon so... This is Alyssa!" The comments were full of different things. Happy comments and mean comments. I'm confident so I honestly don't care about the hate comments. We just do games like never have I ever and truth or dare and stuff. It was fun. We got off and I went back. I grabbed Kenzy on my way. She just groaned and walked back. I saw Brandon smirk as he walked back to his beach house.