Chapter 7

I woke up and realized Kenzy and I fell asleep at the rowlands beach house. Shit. I woke her up and we went back. We tiptoed in, but of course her grandma was already awake. "Where have you girls been?"
"Sorry we had a sleepover at the rowlands house..."
Maybe we can just play it off?
"Okay girls I hope you had fun with your new friends. Next time please just tell me before you do." We nodded and walked upstairs. Right when we got in the room we started laughing so hard.
"Dude I thought we were gonna die!" She said. I replied by saying, "oh my god I know right!" We laughed for like ten minutes and got ready. I showered, then blow dried my hair and curled it. I put on my clothes (picture) and did my usual makeup.  I thought I would get some use out of my penny board so I asked Kenzy if she wanted to go penny boarding. She said yes so we went. We rode around for like an hour or two before Kenzy got tired and asked to head back. While we were heading back I hit a crack and fell on my butt. I was laughing so hard I couldn't get up. Hunter then ran out of his beach house ( they were close to home) and helped me up. You could tell he was trying not to laugh but right when I started laughing again he bursts out in laughter. "Haha are you alright?"
"Yeah. Oops."
I don't usually fall but of course the one time I do it's in front of my boyfriend. We just headed back and changed into our swimsuits to go swimming. I had bought a lot of bikinis this year. 4 in California, and 4 in Chicago, because my grandma has a pool and we swim there almost every day in the summer.
After we swam for like an hour or two we decided to watch a movie at their beach house. We both sat on the couch, when he said, "are you gonna fall asleep on my couch again?"
I said, "do you want me to?"
"I don't care."
"Well I can't. If I fall asleep, wake me up."
"Shit. I shouldn't have said anything."
We were both laughing. After the movie, I dozed off. Hunter woke me up. " babe, you gotta go home it's getting late... Unless you wanna stay?"
Kenzy gave me puppy dog eyes. "We really shouldn't."
" Pleaseee" Kenzy said.
"Ugh fine call your grandma though I don't want to get in trouble."
"Yesss!"
She got off the phone with her grandma and we headed into their room. We just cuddled up and fell asleep.