Chapter 23

(That's Devin up there ^)
Today, I woke up, and checked my phone.
Kenz 💞🌸: hey bitch I'm coming over at 1:00. Be ready.
Hunter❤️: babe I have good news !
Devin👽: hey wanna get some ice cream or something today?
Mom💜: left breakfast on the kitchen counter.
I got up and ate, and responded to my texts.
Afterwords, I showered, did my makeup, and changed.
I decided to just invite Kenzy and Devin to get lunch.
After we ate lunch, I called Hunter about his plan.
"Hey babe so what's up?"
"Okay so what if we went to our beach house for awhile? Just us two, and it's a new perminant beach house. We bought one farther down in Cali. Sounds fun, right?"
"well first of all my mom will never ever let me stay in a beach house with only you an-"
"Okay then I'll bring Brandon and you can bring Kenzy. Like last year!"
"Okay I'll ask."
I asked my mom, and after debating a lot, she said yes. Afterwords, I asked Kenzy, and she asked her parents and they said yes.
I called Hunter back.
"It's a yes!"
"Really!?yes!!"
"When do we leave?"
"Tonight."
"What!?"

It turns 7:00pm and we are all packed. We are already at the airport, and our plane boarding now. When we get there, Hunter and Brandon are already there, waiting for us. We both just into Hunter and Brandons arms, and hop in an uber. When we get to the beach house, we all broadcast for a bit and pass out.