Chapter 19

Summer break
(On FaceTime with Hunter)

"Hey babe... You need to head up here some time now that you are off!"

"Hunter... I never told you this because I wanted it to be a surprise... My aunt lives in Arizona, about 20 minutes away from you, and I'm visiting her for a couple weeks or so coming up, so I could run up there whenever!"

"Woah, wait what!?"

"Yeah!"

✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

I arrive at my aunts house, and it smells like cookies. I run and hug my aunt and uncle, and see a plate of cookies, surprising ( notice the sarcasm). I grab a cookie and talk to them for awhile. They show me the guest room I'll be staying in. I call Hunter.
"Hey babe, I just got to my aunts house!"

"Yes! Well I told my mom the address and she said she would pick you up whenever. When sounds good?"

"Well, I'm just gonna talk to my aunt and see."

I hang up and go to my aunt.

"So my boyfriends mom is gonna pick me up and take me to his house for awhile, is that alright?"

"Of course honey! Just tell me when you are about to leave."

I feel bad leaving her on the first day, but it's been almost 3 months since I've seen him face to face.

I hear a knock on the door and I know it's Hunter. He walks in.

"Ready to go?"

"Uh, yeah."

It was weird because he didn't like hug or kiss me.
We get in the car and we sit and just talk.
When we get to his house he grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs.

"Finally, alone time."

He crashed his lips into mine. We intensely make out for around 3 minutes before I push away.
"Why didn't you give me even a hug before?"

"I don't know how your aunt is..?"

I laugh and kiss his nose. He gives me a pouty face. He shows me around and I read a bit of his fan mail. I smile as I see the letter I wrote him 2 years ago.
"What's wrong?"
"Ahah I made that!"
"Woah really!?"
"Yeah haha"
I read over it. I look so desperate in it... Talking about my Fanpage and how I love him and how I met him a long time ago. I blush.
"Awhhhh!! You wrote that!? I loved that letter!"
Them I saw the poster I made him.... Oh boy... I laugh again.
"Um I made that..."
"That too!? Man you were talented."
"Were?"
"And still are."
After reading a bit more fan mail, we lay on his bed and watched Netflix.
I get a text from my aunt.
"You should come home. Bring your boyfriend too! He could eat dinner with us!"
I frown.
"My aunt wants me back. She said you could come over for dinner."
"Okay sure!"

We get to my aunts house and sit on the couch.
"Hellooooo!" My aunt says.
"Hiii!"
Then Hunter shyly says "hi!"
She calls us to dinner shortly after and we sit down. He puts one hand on my upper thigh.
I blush.
"So, how long have you guys been together?"
"Almost a year now." Hunter says.
"Wow! Well that's impressive!" My uncle says.
We all start laughing.
When we finish our dinner, we go in my guest room. I lay on my bed and turn on fuller house.
Hunter joins me. He tried to kiss me but I push him off.
"BOI I wanna actually watch this😂"
"Oh ahah okay."
He looks embarrassed, so I pause the show and kiss his lips gentally. He rolls on top of me and takes the remote. He throws it on the floor and pins me to the bed.
"Why should you be watching tv when you could be watching your boyfriend?"
I start laughing.
"Alright pain in the ass, let's go do something then 😂"
We get up and go downstairs, where my sister is watching Disney channel.
"Get off the couch brat we are gonna play video games."
She rolls her eyes and sits on the remote.
She is honestly so annoying.
Hunter and I look at each other, then back at Isabelle. We both run and "tackle" her. She gives up the remote and stomps upstairs. (I completely forgot to mention this, but Isabelle came with😂)
We play COD Black ops for an hour or two, and end up falling asleep.