Chapter 32

*Taylor's POV*

"Taylor?" Blake said slowly coming towards me.
"blake omg I missed you so much. I know I've been here justic  like not me. My bestfriend I can't believe you've been here for me. I love youuuuuuuuu. Okay now I need Starbucks. Wait where's my mom and kalli. Let's go get me out of this nut place." I said jumping out of my bed hugging blake and talking really fast.  "Glad you're back Taylor" blake said with a slight laugh "your mom went to go get kalli and will be right back. I sent hunter home to go freshen up." Blake said. "I don't want to talk to or about him please" I said now remembering what he did and getting instantly sad. "Okay you don't have to just yet but know he's just as worried and sorry as we are " blake responded. "Yeah I guess" I answered sitting back down. "I'm going to get the Doctor I'll be right back." He kissed my forehead. He came back with a nurse and a doctor. He left and stepped outside while I talked with the doctor.

*Blake's POV*

if you read my last chapter sorry one more time.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HEATHENS TAKE IT SLOW WHAT FOR THEM TO ASK YOU WHO YOU KNOW.

okay Blakes POV
I stepped outside and called hunter

H- hey. Is Taylor okay?!
B- yeah she woke up from a nap and remembered everything
H- everything??
B- yeah sorry dude but she doesn't want to talk to you I'm really sorry I talked to her and I think she needs a little time because she never got to cope with what you did with the whole memory loss thing
H- just promise me one thing
B- what is it?
H- make sure she's safe
B- I promise.

*Hunters POV*
Another piece of my heart ripped out. Why why would I do this. I was happy I loved my life. I had everything. And I ruined it and I could've ruined Taylor. Why hunter?

Sorry for a short chapter I'll update tomorrow this time I promise😂❤️