Chapter 31

*1 week later*

*Taylor's POV*

I'm slowly getting my memory back, but I still don't know who any of the boys are. The cute one with the blonde hair and blue eyes who says his name is blake I think came once or twice but every time he sees me he cries. I feel bad for him and I want to remember him but I can't. The other dark hair one and his brothers all come and the oldest one I think is hunter. He keeps apologizing and kisses my head. I don't remember him or what he did but we seemed really close. My mom well I guess my mom I don't know her but she says she is and no one else has claimed that position and I don't think someone would lie about that and she seems to know a lot about my life well anyways she filled me in on everything but I just don't remember experiencing it nor the feeling of hurt or love for any of these people. One day a lot of boys came in from Magcon or something and they brought me I guess my favorite things, and they came to check up on me. After a little bit hunter and blake came, I've never seen them together except the day I got here and they both came in like usual but this time they went outside and I could tell they were arguing. I got up and tried to listen from the door. I heard my name once or twice and blake blamed what happened to me on hunter. I don't remember my mom telling me it was Hunter's fault, maybe she was protecting me. Was he the car that I crashed?  No right because I thought he flew in for that tour thingy. Well I have to find out why then. "What did hunter do" I said stepping out from behind. "Oh Taylor you heard that?" Blake asked. "Yeah, and I don't remember my mom telling me what hunter did but he did kept apologizing to me for something. And now I want to know." I said turning my head towards hunter, "what did you do and tell me now" I said a little harsh. "Well let's go into your room and I'll tell you." He answered grabbing my hand gently. "I'm sorry I know we were probably close before but I just don't remember." I said. "Oh umm I'm sorry I forgot." He said looking at our hands slowly taking his back. We went inside and they told me everything. It sounded like he broke my heart but I can't feel anything for him. It is so frustrating not knowing or remembering anything and all these people want you to but you can't.  I was so tired from everything that happened today that after they were done I asked them to leave and then I fell asleep.

Dream.

I was over at Blake's house because he was sick. He just got better and we were watching movies. Hunter hasn't talked to me all day and I was getting a little worried.I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up my phone was blowing up.I looked to see what I missed.  It was a video of  hunter and some girl making out. I was heartbroken and started sobbing I looked up and saw blake standing there with a sincere face. I was overwhelmed and embarrassed so I ran out and kept running. I came back and grabbed my keys and took my car and started driving. I couldn't control my crying and I could barely see anything.  I went to go by the park and as I was driving into town when I crashed into another car.  That's all I remember till I was in the hospital.

I shot up. Woah. I remember everything now.

Sorry this chapter is sucky. But love you guys❤️