Chapter 6

We got to the pizza place, and sat down. We all made jokes and just had fun. Afterwards we went to the Rowland's house. Me, Hunter, Ashton, and Brandon went to Hunter's room. We took a bunch of pictures and posted some. We all started joking around with each other, when I made fun of Hunter. He started fake crying, then started tickling me. "HUNTER STOP" I said between laughs. "Not until you apologize" he said. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." I laughed. He stopped and said you know you are cute right" he said smiling at me. "Yea, I know" I laughed. Brandon said, "we better leave the love birds alone, come on Ashton lets go broadcast" "okay," Ashton said. Hunter yelled, "goodbye love you babes" he is so cute😂 after they were gone, he looked at me and smiled, he said "Hey girl, can I get yo numba?" and laughed hysterically. I laughed too and started blushing. I said "sure." We traded phones and he put his number in. I looked up, and asked, "Hunter what is taking you so long?" I saw him taking a bunch of selfies on my phone. I took my phone away. I started looking through them I started laughing, he looked over my shoulder, saying stuff like who's that fine chunk of meat (😉😂) and dang I look sexy, and woah who's that hottie. I just laughed at him.....My mom said that we were spending the night, even though we lived one house down. We then watched a movie, I fell asleep and woke up to see Hunter asleep on the floor, I fell back asleep. I  woke up again to Ashton jumping on Hunter then me, yelling that breakfast was ready. After breakfast me and my mom went home and got dressed. I got a text from Hunter H: Hey beautiful💙 , after you get ready, do you wanna meet at the park?
K: yeah sure, I would love to, see you then
H: see you
I got dressed then grabbed my penny board and went to the park. Hunter was already there

That's it for tonight😭 I'll post so more tomorrow😚