Chapter 25

So remember that Hunter and Taylor are like are like 16 to 17 years old. This chapter might be boring but next chapter will be a lot better.

*Let's skip to dinner lol*

*Hunter's POV*

I picked up Taylor and DAYUM she is hot and how lucky did I get. We got to the restaurant and when we walked in I saw Jared and lauren sitting in the the left side of the restaurant. I quickly distracted Taylor with the aquarium and told the waiter to seat us as far as to the right as possible. I am not going to let them ruin our night. We sat and ordered and had a good time. Until lauren had to show up, great.

*Taylor's POV*

Tonight is so amazing. I'm so lucky to have hunter in my life. I went to go to the bathroom when I came up I saw lauren standing there smiling at hunter. I heard lauren say "why are you with the slut bag" and hunter answered "she isn't unlike you, at least she doesn't go and ruins people's lives. How about you leave?" That when I walked up and lauren smiled at me "Long time no see" she smirked. I answered back "I'd like to keep it that way, so I guess not see you later" she huffed and walked away. "Okay where were we" i said to hunter. "I think we were about to go to our next stop."  He intertwined our fingers together and walked down the street. We stopped at an ice cream shop and talked for at least another hour.

Guys guys guys READ THIS. okay I thought this would've never happen but I'm switching lanes like I still love blake and all but I switched to Wesley tucker and omg 😍😍 but he's going to be my new theme and I'm going to be coming out with 2 new stories one with Wes and one with blake in the next week and I'll be a lot more active so be on the lookout.