Chapter 13

*Taylor's P.O.V*
We all sat down and we were all telling jokes and stories just having a good time. Or so I thought, Jared has been not him self lately. Not like the old Jared, I'll talk to him when we get home. He's been very rude to Hunter and not talking to me as much. After we ate, I decided that we should go so I could talk to Jared.... alone. I told Hunter we had to go and we would hang out later. When we got outside I asked Jared what was wrong. He tried to deny it, but I knew he was lying. "I know something is up, what's up?" I said. "It's just that umm well I really like you. I'm in love with you. When my dad left I wanted to go chase my dreams. The more I thought about it you are my dreams. I've wanted to tell you this for a long time, but I thought you liked Hunter, I don't care if you do but I can't hide it anymore. "Taylor, I've never stopped thinking about you, will you go out with me?" He asked. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I've been hoping to see you again after you left. I missed you so much, and once you came back I remembered all the feelings I've had for you. " I answered. I jumped into his arms and hugged him. It felt so good to be in my best friends... my boyfriend's arms again. I felt so safe and loved. My life felt complete. But.....