Chapter 28

^the girl (I have NOTHING against Loren beech I love her so much it's just she's so pretty that I wanted to use her)
oh boy this is going to be a good chapter

*Hunter's POV*

I don't know what got into to me. I was just missing Taylor and jealous of her and blake and I saw Allison and she was just so hot. I made a huge mistake. I don't know how I'm going to tell Taylor.

*Blakes POV*

Heyyy its Taylor sorry I couldn't reach the phone. Call you when I get a chance xoxo gossip girl

Pick up Taylor you're worrying me

I ran after Taylor and lost her. I tried calling her like 5 times already and she won't answer.  I walked back to my house to get my car and i saw that taylors car is gone. Crap I missed her coming back. Cmon blake where could she be. I KNOW. Her and Hunter's secret place the treehouse in the woods behind the park and ice cream shop. I drove down towards our small town and it was backed up. I've never seen so much traffic before. What the hell happened. There were people getting out of their cars as ambulances and police came roaring down. I got out trying to see if maybe Taylor got caught in the accident, and was waiting with the mass of people. WAIT. NO NO NO. It can't be I ran faster as I came closer to the crash. Noooo I broke down as I saw them pulling Taylor out of her car as they put her on a stretcher. I tried going past the police tape but they wouldn't let me through. They said I could meet them at the hospital. I rushed to my car going to the hospital. I started calling Taylor's mom as I pulled into the parking lot. By this time I lost it I couldn't contain myself anymore. If I just caught up to her and didn't let her run she wouldn't have gotten into a crash.

I'll update again tomorrow but who's upset at hunter? 🙋🏼 😂