Chapter 26

*Taylor's POV*

Today is the day Hunter leaves for magcon. His best friend, Blake Gray, should be going with them but he's sick so I offered to stay and take care of him since his family left for vacation because he was supposed to be going with the boys. Once he gets better we will be joining them on the rest of the tour. I went to go drop of the boys and christine at the airport so I could say my goodbyes. Even though it's only going to be a week or two I'm going to miss hunter like crazy. When we got to the airport I gave everyone a hug and then I got to hunter he engulfed me into a huge hug and kissed my forehead and then I pecked him on the lips and I said goodbye to everyone once more and then waved goodbye as they started walking into the airport. I got into my car and drove to the store to get stuff for Blake's I got medicine, tissues, snacks, magazines, and drinks. I stopped at my house to get some clothes, my laptop, charger, and everything else I need and headed to Blakes.
As I pulled into Blake's driveway a very dead looking blake walked out. "Taylor, I'm so glad you're here. I'm so bored. I hate being sick." He held out his arms. " ew no I do not need your sick germs on me, everybody else is gone and  we can't have two sick people." I said playfully pushing him back and laughing. "True" he said walking inside. "I put my stuff in the guest bedroom and walked back downstairs to see blake curled up on the couch being all sickish. " aww poor blakers" I smiled at him. "Shutup" he said. I sat down next to him and turned on PLL. He gave me a look. "What it is  Tuesday and I can't miss it" "Whatever he said" laughing. We took a picture with the dog filter on his phone he saved it and then put it on his story and Instagram with the caption " my sista makes everything better while I'm sick💘" and we took a pic with the flower crown on my phone  and I put it on my story and Instagram with caption "always keeping my brotha company while he's sick💞"

A/N the next chapter is going to be full of drama!!!