Chapter 23

*Hunter's POV*

We decided to go the water park today, so kaylena went home to change. It took me like 5 minutes so I just sat in the couch waiting for her. I was flipping through snap chat stories. More Jared and lauren great. It makes me so sick that they could hurt someone like Taylor. Maybe I'm not her first love but I pray that I'm her last. My goal right not is to make her happy and protect and love her no matter what. She walked back into my house and damn she's gorgeous.... wait what am I saying she's gorgeous all the time. We all hopped in the car and I intertwined my hand with hers and we were on our way.

*skips to the water park blah blah blah😂*
*taylors pov*

Ashton, Brandon, and christine were running around doing slides, and me and hunter sat in the lazy river for a little bit just talking. After awhile we got bored so we went to do one of those family tube rides. It was so funny because hunter was backwards the whole time and he kept getting splashed. After that we did the racing mat slide and he beat me. It was so cute how he got so excited. Our final ride was the two person tube slide and it got really dark and the went straight downhill and hunter screamed so loud. I couldn't stop laughing. We then went to go get icees and sat in the wave pool. It was such a fun day with hunter. The past couple of days he's been the best. I don't know why I didn't choose him in he first place but I'm glad I ended up with him.

I've been reading your guy's comments and some of them are funny and some of them are so sweet. Thank you guys so much for supporting me through all of this❤️❤️