Chapter 17

*Hunter's P.O.V*
"Me and Jared are dating" Taylor said. My heart broke into pieces. I was going to ask her out. Ever since she moved here I've liked her. I've just been waiting for the right time. Now it's too late, I can't beat that, I can't be Jared. I put
a fake smile on my face, and acted happy for them. Taylor smiled and gave me a hug. I wish I could just call her mine already. I again suggested to broadcast just so we could get off this subject.
*Taylor's P.O.V*
"Now do you guys want to broadcast or is there another surprise? Do you have a girl waiting for me?" Hunter asked laughing. "No but you never know what I'm hiding. And sure why not." I said smiling. "Okay, I know I'm really stupid but what's broadcasting." Jared said with a confused face. Me and hunter both looked at each other and laughed. Hunter ended up explaining the whole YouNow thing and him being internet famous and stuff..... "Oh okay yeah let's go" Jared said with so much enthusiasm. Hunter set up his phone and Jared pulled me into his lap. When he started broadcasting Hunter got all hyped up like usual. He asked for my phone and I gave it to him. He got something set up and then ran to the bathroom he came back turned on music "my milkshake" and started twerking and dancing.... did I mention he had toilet paper rolls to make his butt look bigger and one of his mom's bras on. (Pic above) Jared whispered in my ear "is he like that every broadcast" "yeah most of the time." I said laughing. After about 5 minutes he sat back down out of breath. I turned off the music and he took the toilet paper rolls out. "So now what should we do guys?" I asked looking at the camera.
Q&A
Dare and dare
Never have I ever
Guest people
Prank calls
Fan Calls

"How about all" Hunter said. "But let's start with the Q&A. Comment some questions you have for us."

I'm really sorry about this last minute chapter. It really sucks, but I haven't updated like I was supposed to. It was my dads b-day so.... But I also just realized I never showed you a picture of Jared so if you want to see him vote on this chapter and comment! Also thanks for the 800 views :) love ya💛