Chapter 4

"His mom is Christine, the one I'm always on the phone with," she said, "we went to college together, and got pregnant almost the same time." "So you are 14?" I asked. "Yeah." He smiled backed." (Let's just say his smile is goals😍) I smiled back "I don't even know your name..." He laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry, I'm Taylor." "That's a beautiful name," he said. "Thanks I got it for my birthday,"I laughed.
*Hunter's Pov*
This girls is so gorgeous, I've literally known her for 5 minutes, and I know my life will never be the same. She is beautiful and funny, oh and that smile of hers. I never wanted to leave her ever again, and I just wanted to call her mine already. I just stared into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers. When I got snapped back in by the doorbell. "It must be my mom," he said.
*Back to Taylor's Pov*
My mom went to go get it this time, "Christine!!" She said so excitedly, and gave her a hug. I haven't seen her this excited in awhile. It was so good to see her like this again. I miss this side of her. After I met her, Brandon, and Ashton, me and Hunter went up to my room, while everyone visited downstairs. As he sat down and I unpacked we got to know each other. He's super sweet and fun to be with. He said, "I'm glad you moved, I can sense a great relationship between us," and winked. I laughed and started blushing. He sent butterflies through it me as he pulled me into a hug,it was a tight and meaningful hug.....
then someone started crying