Chapter 3

We walked in and dang you it was big. I went to my room and started to unpack and decorate. I turned on some Twenty One Pilots and started singing and messing around. I took a break to go get some water downstairs, when I heard my mom talking on the phone. I stayed hidden so she couldn't hear me.... "Yea we just moved in, we need to get them to hang out sometime, she has been very lonely..... Okay bye see you guys later." She then hung up. Even though I only heard half the conversation, I knew she was talking about me. But who was she talking to, and who is she trying to get me to hang out, a boy?!? No she can't be, and see you guys later, what? I decided to just go back upstairs and stop worrying. I unpacked a little more, when the doorbell rang... I ran down and opened it. There stood the hottest guy I've ever seen. I was speechless and didn't know what to say. He finally broke the silence and mumbled "dang, l mean hi I'm Hunter and I live next door. My mom said to come over and she'll be here soon." "Okay, come on in...." I answered, "Hey mom, Hunter is here." "Omg Hunter, I haven't seen you since you were a baby!" She said while hugging him. "You know him?!" I asked. "Yea he is...

Sorry this sucks, it will get better trust me!!