Chapter 22

So I am changing her name and I'll change all of the chapters after I post this one. Her new name is Taylor.
After I fixed everything I did, I went back home and laid on my bed. I went through people's snapchat stories and stopped at Alyssa's it was Lauren sitting on Jared's lap and they were kissing. Wow it really sucks how fast he can move on. I put my phone down and just laid there. Tears slowly running down my cheek. The doorbell rang and I shot up wondering who it could be. I looked through the window and saw Hunter. I quickly wiped away my tears, ran downstairs, and opened the door. "Look taylor, I saw all of their stories, and I know everything that happened. I'm really sorry, but maybe I could cheer you up with a movie night?" "Yeah I would love that" I smiled, "let me just go grab my phone" I ran upstairs grabbed it and my keys and came back down. "Okay I'm ready" I closed the door and locked it and started walking right next to Hunter. He let me pick out the movie, but he made me promised not to pick a sad one. So I picked mean girls because why not. All night we laughed, threw popcorn at each other, and pushed each other off the couches. I fell asleep a couple movies later right next to Hunter. When I woke up he was still right there and I could smell pancakes. I got up and went to the kitchen to see christine making breakfast, I joined in and helped her. We talked about our lives and bonded. Until ashton and Brandon woke up, they both hugged us and then sat and talked too. Hunter was still asleep so me and the boys snuck up and then jumped on him waking him up.  They really make me feel like family. I can feel a future with these ones.