Chapter 16

I woke up with Jared in the theater room.  We must have fell asleep during the movie. I guess sneaking out never happened, we were too tired.  I went downstairs trying not to wake up him. There were pancakes on the counter. I could hear the shower on, it was probably my mom.  Kali was sitting watching tv eating her pancakes. "Goodmorning sis" I said. "Goodmorning" she said not taking her eyes off the tv. I grabbed some pancakes and sat with her. Once I finished eating I went upstairs to take a shower. When I got done, I threw on some sweats and one of Jared's sweatshirts. I came downstairs and saw that Jared was up eating breakfast at the table.  "Goodmorning babe" he said still with the morning raspy voice (😍😍) "goodmorning" I said smiling walking towards him. I hugged him and sat down next to him. I texted Hunter that we would be there in 45 minutes.When he finished eating I told him to go get dressed so we could go to Hunter's. I walked upstairs and changed into shorts and a black crop top and white converse. I did light makeup and left my hair wavy. I put some perfume on, and grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I saw Jared sitting on the couch with Kali. My mom was cleaning up breakfast. I asked Jared if he was ready. Told my mom we were leaving and went to go give Kali a kiss. We walked out the door and went across the street to Hunter's house. I rang the doorbell since Hunter never answered. Ashton came straight to the door and opened it. "Taylor!!" He said hugging me. We walked in and he asked who Jared was and I told him an old friend who came to visit. It's not a complete lie but I didn't want Ashton to know before Hunter..... Brandon and Christine came in too hugging me and asking about Jared. So I explained again. They said Hunter just got up not that long ago and should be down soon. That explains him not responding. After a couple of minutes Hunter came running down the stairs. "Hey guys" he said giving me a light hug and giving Jared one of those guy hugs thingy. "Want to go broadcast?" He asked. " yea sure" I answered. Guiding Jared to his room. As we were walking to his room I mouthed, "I'm going to tell him" to Jared. He nodded. "So what's Gucci guys" Hunter said so excited. This is going to be so hard to tell him. I feel like I played him. I can't do this... But I have to.... "Hunter, I have to tell you some news." He nodded his head and his smile kind of faded. "Me and Jared are dating" I said. He hesitated, "Awww omg you guys are so cute. It took you long enough Jared. " he said with a fake smile and laugh. I know it's fake because I've used it too many times. I smiled and gave him a friendly hug.

*Hunter's P.O.V*

I know this chapter sucks but here you go. Also I'm sorry for leaving it at that lol. I'll update later or tonight. I'm sorry for not include no Kali a lot (tbh I sometimes forget she is a character) Also, I know I said I'm done with younowers but I'm continuing this book because I love it. Love you guys❤️