Chapter 14

What if he disappears again? What if one day he just leaves? What about Hunter? What will he think? I let go, and and intertwined my fingers with Jared and said, "let's go to the park." "Okay" he said laughing. I couldn't stop thinking about Hunter. I still had a little feelings for him. I decided to push out my thoughts about him and just focus on having fun with Jared. Once I could see the park I let go of Jared's hand and said, "beat ya there" and took off running. He followed behind catching up to me. I obviously beat him to the park. I practically jumped on the swings laughing hysterically. He smiled and followed, we just sat there talking and swinging. I got bored after awhile, and asked Jared if he wanted to go on an adventure. "Sure, but if you are anything like you used to be I'm scared" he said laughing a little. "Just trust me, okay?" "Okay." He answered. I grabbed his hand and started walking him towards the woods behind my house. I told him how sometimes I just needed to get away, and I would go explore back here, and each time I got farther and farther. And that I have a surprise for him. I took him through the woods, over branches, down hills. It reminded me of all our adventures when we were younger, sneaking out of our houses. "Hey, do you want sneak out tonight, just like old times?" I asked. "Yes, what kind of question is that? Of course I do. I miss that so freakin much" "okay it's a date then" I said blushing. We just got to my favorite spot. It was a old huge treehouse. There were two huge trees, with little treehouses built inside of it connected by a bridge. Right behind it was a small lake with a tire swing and a rope. Whenever I and my mom got into a big fight I would go here. It was my getaway spot. Nobody knows about it except me and now Jared. "It's amazing Taylor." He said looking around. "Well we got to go it's getting late, but we can come back another time" I said.

I'm sorry these chapters are kind of boring but here ya go. I hope you enjoy ;) Oh and.... We are almost at 500 views and 50 votes so keep voting☺️❤️