Chapter 10

I really hate this chapter but here you go..

Jared said,  "one day I was out with my friends at a party. When I  came back I  saw that my dad completely lost it. Stuff was ripped up everywhere, chairs were broken, and there were holes in the wall. I ran in and called for Emma and my mom. I called louder and louder, running through the house searching frantically in each room. They were no where, my dad took them and left. They were gone. I may never see them again. It killed me, I went searching, days and days went by and they haven't came back. This was my chance to come see you again. I felt guilty, but I took he emergency money that my dad didn't know about and bought a plane ticket to Arizona, to surprise you. And here I am. One day I'm going to go back for my mom and sister." Tears were forming in his eyes. I hugged him. After that, we all decided to play games. I knew Hunter was jealous, and I didn't want Jared to ruin our relationship, but I still cared about him. But I also like Hunter like a lot.  I needed to think about things, but I didn't want to push them away. I didn't want to hurt any feelings or relationships. After it was getting late I now had a reason to push Hunter out, and to tell Jared I was getting ready for bed, but we could hang out tomorrow. (Btw Jared was staying in the guest room, bc he doesn't have anywhere else to go) I gave Hunter a hug and said goodbye, and said goodnight to Jared. I went up to my room and sat on my bed just thinking.