Chapter 20

^^Jared💞💞

Once my mom went to sleep, me and Jared went out through my window and walked to the park hand in hand. When we got the park everyone else was there, I waked up and Lauren handed me a black backpack. I opened it up and it was full of spray paint," you know me so well." I said smiling looking up at Lauren. "You know it" she replied smirking. We all walked to this old building in town. There was a huge and empty brick wall. We all stopped and started doing our own thing. I grabbed a red and stepped back and took a deep breath then I just started, and going with the flow. When I was done, I took a step back and smiled. It was a rose and I actually liked it. Just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist and kiss on my cheek and I automatically knew who it was. "It's beautiful" Jared said, "just like you" and he smiled at me. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. "Thanks babe." I answered back. He let go of me and turned me around. Right then and there he kissed me. It was passionate. Then I felt flashes coming, oh crap. I whispered, "run" I grabbed the back pack and took off behind the building and through the alley. The whole group kept going till we got to the park by Lauren's house. "That was too close" Cade said. "Yeah let's try and not do that again," Alex smiled. "See you guys tomorrow?" I said. "Yeah we can text on the group." Alyssa said.  "Okay bye guys." I said.

Okay I know this sucks booty, but I honestly have writers block for all my books😩 so just bear with me for a little bit.