Chapter 21

I want to start off with a big thanks to -grungeindie for helping me start off with a theme and doing my covers and icon and header. She is literally so amazing so go check her out! Also I wanted to apologize for like never writing :/ and last announcement I lowkey want to change her name to Taylor because right now it's my name and it doesn't really fit so if I start using Taylor don't get confused. (Very important) This is a super short chapter, but I wanted to get back on track so here you go....
Me and Jared climbed on back up into my house and into my room. And with our luck, my mom was sitting right there waiting for us. She said she got a call from a friend of hers saying that we were out with some friends who were trouble, tagging old buildings and then ran from the police. Great. My mom was so mad she didn't even talk to us for 10 minutes she just stared. When she did start, I wish she would have stopped. Since Kalli was sleeping, she couldn't yell which made it worse because she didn't just get her anger out quickly no she went on a rant. By the end of it, I stormed off and Jared got kicked out. She said that ever since he came I've changed. He was doing really well unlike me. He apologized to my mom and gathered his things. My mom went back downstairs. Jared kissed me goodbye as tears rolled down my face, I've lost him once and I didn't want to again. He whispered in my ear that this wasn't the end and that he will change for me. He decided to stay with Cade and them so I was a little bit relieved. As he walked out of my house, I got scared again. Now here's for my other half of the punishment.... Two months I can't go anywhere besides school without my mom with me. No phone for one month. The last part was that I had to apologize to everyone who's property I "destroyed" and do whatever I needed to do to fix what I did.  This is going to be so much fun...

I'll try to post in the next couple of days. But school and life has got me so messed up. I love you guys❤️❤️