"What did you see?" She whispered to Alice. "Don't make me read your mind." She threaten.

"He's going to kiss you."

Ella's eyes widen.

"Where... when?"

"Well, it looked like in the school hall just outside the cafeteria. He took hold of your shoulders and gently slammed you against--"

"Okay, no details. Thanks for the warning."

"You're welcome, but um..." She had something else to say.

"What?"

"Well, you sort were... kissing him back."

"Alice, he's like six years older than me." Ella said with a laugh. "Don't worry."

Alice laughed a bit nervously. "Right."

The bell rang again and Ella headed down to French class with Mrs. Jacque, another class with Edward, but it was the last class.

Ella groaned when the seat next to Jessica was occupied by some girl. Her eyes shifted to Edward like magnet and he had a smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes as he patted the seat of the desk next to him.

She walked over to the desk.

"You planned this, didn't you?"

"I just have a few questions for you about your friends."

"What about them?"

"Take a seat." He gestured.

Ella sighed and took the seat and turned her body towards Edward. Her left elbow on the desk and her chin on her open palm and she gestured Edward she was ready to listen.

"So, Monsieur Cullen, what is it you wish to know about: Matt, Brian, James, Zachery and Johnny?" She used her best French accent.

"Why are they here?"

"They're humans, Edward." She pointed out.

"I know that, but why are they here?"

"You may not know but it's my--"

"Birthday, I know." He cut her off.

"They're here for my birthday, we got really close during the tours, they're like my brothers. Like you, Emmet and Jasper are."

Edward almost winced when he heard Ella consider him as a brother.

"They're not dangerous."

"Well, not all of them see you as a sister." He said looking away.

"Brian, right?"

"You read my mind."

"No, Alice told me something. She had a vision."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

Ella smirked. He gave her a 'tell me, please?' look and she sighed.

"She just saw Brian kiss me and me responding to the kiss." She said quickly and at the corner of her eye she saw Edward's muscles tense. "But, now that I know where and when, I'll make sure it doesn't happen."

His muscles relax a bit.

"Edward, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're jealous." She teased.

"No." He answered a little too quickly.

Ella couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear.

"Riiiiiight. And my favorite color is pink!" Ella flipped her hair in a girlie way.