{30}

|| September 01 ||

It was their last concert and it was going to end in New York City, in Times Square. The show got sold out and now R.A.G! was not entirely famous like Evanescenes famous but they had tons of requests in ther latests Myspace page almost everyday and they got e-mails from fans saying how good they were and how they wished they were either Ella or Aubrey for going on tour with so many hot guys.

Some girls sent e-mails saying they loved her hair and have changed it like her. This made Ella laughed everytime when girls sent that and one time a boy, he even sent a picture.

Ella and her band just finished performing. As they walked away the man with camera, who was filming the entire tour for a DVD that was going to be released and every DVD bought went to charity.

Ella did the rock sign and stuck out her tongue.

"That was so fucking awesome!" She yelled. "That crowd has a lot of energy!"

She made a face before walking away, the camera man laughed.

Ella slumped on the nearest couch. She blew the hair out of her eyes and the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Dude, I gave out all of my energy. That was the best, yet." Ella's chest rised and fall.

"Yeah, you did." Josh agreed.

After the show Avenged Sevenfold came back in where they were resting. Ella suddenly realized her phone was missing.

"Has anyone seen my phone? Cause, I can't find it...I need my phone, I have to call Uncle Chuck and tell him--" Synyster cut her off by putting her phone in front of her face. "Why do you have it?" Ella snatched her phone from Synyster Gates who smirks at her childish actions.

"Just giving you our numbers in case you guys ever want to visit us in Los Angeles." Synyster defended.

"Aw, thanks guys." She said hugging Synyster by the waist. "I'm going to miss the smell of cigarrets and beer."

They laugh.

"Hey and if you guys ever want to cliff dive or something, hit me up. I'm guessing you already have my number somehow." Ella said. Her phone vibrates and she looks at the screen.

The Rev

It read on the screen. She chuckled and flipped it open.

"Yo diggity yo, Rev." Ella answered.

"AHHHH YOU'RE SO COOL!!" He hanged up and Ella laughed.

***

Ella was in the tour bus finding her clothes in the stacks of clothes...well everywhere in the bus. She had loads of new clothes, some where from photo shoots and others were from the mall she got. She and Aubrey went to almost every mall in each city they went to.

Ella realized after a while that the bus had come to a stop. She walked out of the sleeping longue.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I don't know." Mike shrugged.

Ella walked up to the driver who was speaking over the radio.

"What happened?" She knelt down since there was some steps to get to the driver's area.

"Avenged's bus got a flat tire, so the boys are coming here for the rest of the ride." Her driver said.

Ella shrugged. "This should be interesting. Aubrey and Johnny have been sort of having a thing for a while now." She thought out loud. She walked back to the sleeping longue and kept packing.