{03}

I'll see ya around, Eddie." Ella said as she noticed the bell was going

to ring.

On the other hand, Edward was confused why she was saying that. He had lost himself talking to Ella, he had lost track of time. The bell rang and Edward quickly remembered Bella and walked out the door to meet Bella outside her classroom.

Ella walked outside the class room and met Aubrey and Josh. She smiled at them and waved her hand.

"Hey." Ella greeted at them.

"Hey." They said back.

"So, where is the cafeteria again, I'm freaking starving." Ella held her stomach and showed a fake pained face. Aubrey and Josh laugh.

"Come on; let's feed you before you eat us or something." Josh joked; Ella gave out a nervous laugh.

[If only he knew] Ella thought and smiled at herself.

Ella looked around at the small cafeteria. She scrunched her nose.

"What's wrong?" asked Josh.

"It's... small." Ella said. "How many people are they in this school?"

"About 1,500." said Aubrey.

Ella's opened slightly in shock.

"How many were they in your school?" asked Josh, they were now in line waiting for it to move.

"Like five thousand." Ella said.

"How were you able to walk?" asked Aubrey in shock her eyes wide as a fish.

"It was a huge campus though... well freshman year it was then it was like... eh." Ella shrugged her shoulders. Ella got pizza and a hamburger. She paid the lady and picked up her tray of food.

"Ella!" A voice said. Ella looked around to find a face for the voice and found out it was Mike Newton, he was waving his hand at her. Mike liked Ella, she was different from Bella, she was happier than Bella and her smile made everything inside of Mike melt.

Ella, Josh and Aubrey took a seat on the same table as with Mike.

"Guys this is Ella Swan." Mike said gesturing his hand at Ella who gave a warm smile.

"Oh, so you're the girl everyone keeps talking about." said a Brunette girl, she seemed nice. "I'm Angela." She reached her hand at Ella who gladly took and shook hands.

"Hey." Ella said. She was introduced to everyone and Ella already remembered their names. But she was worried about being so close to so many humans. She was scared that if one day she lost control she would attack them.

[I'll have to feed more often then.] Ella thought and kept her smile.

"They look so cute together." Angela sighed looking over to a table with Bella and Edward. Ella stopped eating--more like attacking--her food and looked over to where Angela was looking at. She was Bella and Edward and she smiled to herself.

Edward drifted his eyes for a bit and they landed on a stuffed mouth Ella, whom waved at him slightly with two fingers, which he returned with a nod and a smile.

"You know Edward?" Jessica shrieked.

"Uh, yeah, he's in my French class." Ella said like it was no big deal.

"He talks to you?" asked Aubrey her face was shocked.

Ella gave them a confused look. "Yeah, why is it so...OHHH and stuff?" Ella raised her hands when she said OHHH.