{34}

She met the La Push boys at the cliff. But it was only Quil, Embry and Jacob. She got out of her Impala and greeted the boys with hugs.

"I call firsties!" Ella exclaimed.

"How old are you? Ten?" Embry scoffed, elbowing Ella.

She pouted.

"Hey! Just because I'm almost eighteen doesn't mean I have to act it."

"Your birthday is coming up?!" Quil yelled.

"When?" Jacob added.

"September eleventh, so yeah it's pretty close." Ella muttered absently as she looked over the cliff and down to the lake. She smiled widely.

"Ugh! There's school tomorrow." Quil whined.

Ella and the others laughed at his randomeness.

"Sucks butt, I know." Ella said, she started to take off her sweater and then she pulled her shirt off. When she looked at the boys they quickly looked away with burning cheeks. Ella laughed. "I'm not going to wet my clothes, then I'll have nothing to wear."

"We're good with that." Embry smirked and he earned a scowl from Ella.

"Perv." Ella muttered before unbuttoning her jeans and unzipped her zipper. She heard the boys gasp as she pulled down her jeans, she was wearing some short, baggy shorts and she had a tank top so she wasn't naked.

She pulled her hair into a small messy bun, she kept her wrist bands on because she didn't want to explain her scars. Jacob noticed.

"What about your wrist bands?"

"Eh," She shrugged. "I can always buy new ones. So, are you guys jumping or not?!"

The boys stripped to their baggy shorts.

"I called first, remember." Ella said walking over to the cliff. She removed her Vans and socks and set them aside. She took a deep breath before jumping into the air. She remained in a fetal position as she felt the wind hit her like needles, but then when she hit the water the needles were replaced by knifes. She swam to the surface and Whoo-ed and then her body started to shake off the warm.

She was sooned joined by the rest of the boys. Ella went under and swam towards Quil and pulled his leg, making him go under, which scared the living daylights out of him. Ella laughed until she felt her stomach ache.

"You--should've seen--your face." She said between laughs holding her side with one hand. But then she someone tug her leg and then she was under water. When she went back up and gasped for air, she found the person who did it.

"Embry! You are so fucking dead!"

Embry stopped laughing and started to swim away with a scared look.

"Not so brave, are we?" She grinned as she put him in a head lock position.

"Ah!!! Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

She released him. "Don't mess with Ella, or she'll kick your booty." She spoke in third person.

"Jacob's not scared." Jacob said speaking in third person is well.

"Then, you shall feel my wrath." Ella said swimming towards Jacob. He tried to get away but she caught up, he brought him under water and punched him playfully.

Ella swam up to the surface and smiled but then she noticed Jacob didn't go up. So, she panicked. She saw him floating upside down, she swam to him and turned him over, he wasn't breathing. She brought him to the shore, followed by Quil and Embry, who had confused looks because Jacob was a decent swimmer.