{12}

Knock Knock

Ella was the Cullens house, it was Sunday night and it was freezing cold.

The door opened and Esme was there.

"Hello, Ella." She smiled.

Ella returned it. "You remember me." She sounded surprised.

"Of course, you leave quite a first impression." She winked at the end. "Are you here to see Edward?"

"Yeah. Is he asleep or something?"

Esme couldn't help but to let out a chuckle which made Ella confused.

"I'm sure he's awake." Esme assured.

[Edward, Ella's here for you.] Esme said.

[Coming.] Edward answered.

Then like on cue, Edward was at the top of the stairs.

"Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear." Ella smirked.

Edward smiled crockedly.

"What do I owe such a lovely honor?" Edward asked.

"Well, remember you said you wanted to buy my piano?" Ella felt weird talking about this.

"Of course. Do you need the money now?" Edward asked.

"Well, not right now, but by tomorrow would be wodnerful." Ella bit her bottom lip in shame.

"Why are you ashamed?" Edward asked.

"I feel weird not telling you why I need this money so deparately." Ella admitted.

"Whenever you're ready to talk, Ella, I'm here for you." Edward said, he opened his arms for her and she embraced him by his waist because she was so small it was all she could reach.

"Thanks. But I want to tell you, so you don't think something really bad or... something..." Ella mumbled.

"Let's take a seat." Edward gestured towards the living room. They took a seat on the long couch.

Ella turned her body to Edward and Edward looked at her expression.

"Um... back home... I had it difficult. I got into some bad shit... some really bad shit. Like I said... I think... I was doing cocaine, herion and MJ. At one punk/rock concert I met this gorgeous guy named... Jason. He was a real charmer and most of all he provided the drugs. I was sixteen... I know not too long ago. Then he started asking for money and I was a druggie so I had to start selling drugs. Not too long ago I had a package taken away from the cops... thankfully I wasn't caught." Ella stopped to at Edward, but his expression was "understanding".

"Why did you stop?" Edward asked.

"You don't look surprised." Ella said.

"Should I be?" Edward raised an eyebrow.

"Are you kidding?! If I would tell Bella this she would go beserk and start asking so many questions I would want to kill her." Ella's voice rose a little.

"Hey, I'm just here to hear you... not judge you." Edward said.

This calmed Ella down.

"Thanks Edward, you're a good friend." Ella leaned over and hugged him.

Edward didn't know what to do at first but returned the hug. She pulled out, her eyes threatened to tear up.

"Well... Jason got pissed and said I owed him... fifteen thousand dollars. He called me less than a week ago claiming his money... that's why I'm selling my stuff." Ella looked away as she sniffled. "Ugh! I don't know why I get so worked up about this."