Chapter Fifty Four

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to remove my robe?"she ask ng hindi makapaniwala. Her soon to be husband is a pervert eh.

"Yes please I want to see you naked."

"Pero baka may makakitang iba jan Kristoff." She is worried na baka may makapasok na iba sa kwarto nito.

"Nah as if I let them see whats mine. I double lock the door a while ago bago kita tinawagan."

"Are you sure?" Paniniguro niya.

"Yes. So please remove that fucking robe and let me see my babies." He said unpatiently.

May pilyang ideya ng pumasok sa isip niya kaya naman tumayo siya at inayos ang laptop na gamit sa kama. She make sure na kitang kita nito ang gagawin niya. She play a sexy song in her cell phone.

"Do you want me to strip dance baby boss?" She seductively ask habang unti unti niyang tinatanggal ang pagkaka buhol ng roba niya.

"Hell yeah baby." Nakita niyang umayos ito ng pagkakahiga at lalong niyakap ang yakap yakap na nitong unan.

She started to sway her hips sexily habang unti unting inaalis ang kanyang roba sa katawan. Nakita niya kung paano ito napalunok ng lumantad ang katawan niya na nababalutan lang ng kanyang puting panty at strapless bra.

She continue dancing sexily and her smile widen upon hearing him groan.

"What can you say baby boss." She ask while swaying her lips.

"So sexy baby. Can you remove thise tiny clothes please." Hiling nito.

"My pleasure baby boss." She said and reach for the hook of her bra. She felt so bold and daring while dancing in front of her man. But she does not care she want this.

Nakagat niya ang pang ibabang labi ng marahan niyang haplusin at kurutin ang korona ng kanyang dibdib habang marahan pa ding gumigiling. Her eyes are shot close. Her toher hand travel at the hem of her panty and started to remove it.

She is now naked in front of Kristoff.

"What now baby boss." As ask and stop swaying her hips. She sit at the matress and adjusted the laptop so she can clearly see his reaction while she is fully naked in front of him.

"Damn baby I am having a boner here." He said at ipinakita ang namumukol na hinaharap nito na natatabingan lang ng jogging pants na suot suot nito.

She chuckle at him.

"Stop teasing me woman or else Im gonna fly back to Manila right now and Im gonna fuck you so hard."

"Oh I cant wait baby."

"Damn woman. You are such a tease."

"Haha you started it." She said while covering herself sa hinubad niyang robe.

"Baby I want you to do that again kapag nanjan na ako. I want to see you strip dancing in front of me."

"Sure baby. I'll wait for you here. Any way I still have to prepare. Still have to wash myself because Im so wet down there."

"Tease!" He hissed

"Bye baby boss. Seeyou tomorrow."

"Bye. I love you baby."

"I love you too." She gave him a flying kiss before ending the call.

After an hour ay nasa Azaleah Club na siya. Her friends rented the whole place for tonight para sa bridal shower niya kaya naman kahit gusto niyang pagbigyan ang hiling ni Kristoff kanina ay tumanggi siya because she know how her friends effort for this.