Chapter Fifty One

Binyagan ang bagong bahay

Comment and suggest mga kamaldita

Warning: SPG

For open minded only

C=

*****

"I love you so much baby." Kristoff whisper to her ears and started kissing her full and deeply in her lips.

After he propose to her a while ago he toured her in "their house". And it still amaze her how big and beautiful their house is.

Halatang pinagtuunan ng panahon at pinagkagastusan ang pagpapagawa ng mansion na ito. According to Kristoff It took more than three years before it this mansion finally built.

She once mentioned to Kristoff, when they were still okay ten years ago, that she want an American house that is sorrounded by glass, has a beautiful garden and an eternity pool kaya ganon ang pinagawa nitong bahay nila.

Yes he admitted to her na siya ang iniisip nito habang idiniscribe sa architech ang gusto niton ipatayong bahay.

And now here they are sa master's bedroom, heir love nest.

Kristoff is slowly taking off her long dress whike his other hands is busy roaming around her body.

"God! I love you." He whisper again and took one of her harded peak in his hot mouth. Walang sawa ang pagsipsip nito sa kanyang nipple na para bang mauubusan ito.

She is now fully naked in front of him while lying in the king size bed of this room.

She reach for the botton of his polo and undo them. She wanted to touch his body. She wanted to devouse his harden muscles. She wanted to make love with him. A mind blowing making love with him.

When she finally took of his polo she then reach for his zipper and unzip it.

"Please Kristoff, I want to touch you." Shw seductively whisper at dahang dhang umupo sa kama. He nip and lick her neck before he stand up to take off his pants and his boxer.

Wala itong itinirang saplot kaya kitang kita niya ang mahaba at malaki nitong pagkalalaki. It is Hard and erect.

"You are so beautiful baby. So damn beautiful." Anito at malayang pinaglakbay ang mga mata nito sa kahubdan niya.

"Make love to me Kristoff. Please."

"You dont have to beg baby. I will make love to youwhole heartedly." He claim her lips and started making wonders in her body.

Marahan niyang hinaplos ang abs nito pababa sa matigas at mahaba nitong pagkalalaki. Her hands move up and down his hard member that makes him moan.

"Oh yeah baby....ahhhhh...faster...I want it faster baby."

So she did his command. She moves her hands faster up and down his member.

She look at his eyes and saw how please he is the way he pleasure him and that cause her heart beat so fast. Seeing the love of my love enjoying the what he is doing makes her contented.

Tinignan siya nito sa mata at marahan siyang inihiga nito. He held his legs and put it in his shoulder. Her vagina is to expose to his eyes but she does not care. All she cares about is his finger pleasureing her mounds and making a circular motion in her clitoris. Halos maitirik niya ang mga mata ng maramdaman ang pagpasok ng isang daliri nito sa loob niya. It thrust in and out of her slowly, like he is teasing her. Nagpabaling baling na ang ulo niya at hindi niya alam kung saan ipipilig when his slow motion thrust becomes faster.