Your hands were still on his length. "You're hard" you laughed and he looked at you as if it was obvious.

"I just made a pun " you laughed as you sat up. He groaned and said something that sounded like 'not funny'

"I thought that part of you was made of wood too" you pointed to his erecting before you sprang out of bed and continued to laugh, he was clearly pissed off.

"I'm never sleeping with you again"

Hidan:

" Do you want a blow job? "

"Woah is this real?"

" I'm just turned on,do you want one?"

" Is that even a question? You can go down on me anytime baby, that part of my body belongs to you!"

"Eww no I don't want it,thanks" you chuckled as you got down on your knees in front of him and he smiled down at you.

You pulled his pants down, ever so slowly, taking your time to kiss his thighs and hip bones.

" You're the best girlfriend ever!"

You kissed his length through his boxers before sighing and standing up. You quickly made your way over to the kitchen, "Nevermind,I don't feel turned on anymore, I was just hungry. Put your pants back on".

"What the fck??"

Kisame : (modern)

"I'm bored (Y/N)!" he spoke on the phone.

"Umm, what does my shark boy want to do?" you asked.

"I don't know, what're you doing?"

"Touching myself, ahh" you moaned as you pretended like you were fingering yourself or something, but instead you were just on your laptop watching random youtube videos.

"You're turning me on (Y/N)" he groaned and you were pretty sure by now that he was touching himself too.

You smiled to yourself as you quickly opened a youtube video and put the phone near the speakers.

"What is that sound omg!" Kisame yelled from the other side and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Shark mating calls "

Kakuzu :

You undressed in front of him, as slowly as possible as he sat on the edge of your shared bed and watched you.

You unhooked your bra and let it fall, he licked his lips, trying his best to keep his calm but terribly loosing.

Next was your panties to go down and you wasted no time in stepping out of them and kicking them outta the way.

You stared at him as he touched himself. "Come here" he ordered and you smiled as you quickly walked towards the bathroom.

"I need a shower!"

" Wait (Y/N)! "

Naruto :

"So I have a doubt" you asked as you cuddled with your boyfriend on the couch. You pressed your lips to his neck and sucked on the skin there as he sighed.

" What is it princess?" he asked, and the use of that nickname told you that he was already in the mood.

"Imagine I turn you on and you get super hard.." you rubbed his chest and your fingers played with his zipper.

"Hmm..?" he was listening.

"And suddenly you use your kagebushin jutsu! Then would all your clones be hard?" You asked as you sat up straight.

"You know how to ruin the mood don't you?"

Sasuke :

He was in the shower, wet and naked when you walked in on him.

" What're you doing here? I'm showering you idiot!"

You ignored him as you reached forward to turn the water off and stepped into the cubicle.

You inched closer to him and he stopped protesting immediately when he noticed where this was going.

You pressed your lips to the junction between his collar bones and trailed kisses down his chest. Your hands moved from his shoulders, to his toned abdomen to his hips before you reached in and took his semi hard length in your hands.

He moaned into your touch as he supported himself by leaning on the wall next to him. You stroked him a few times until he was completely hard and groaning, "you make me feel so good baby".

" Yeah okay! I need to poop now! Get out of the bathroom " you spoke as you casually stood up.

" If you think you're going to get away like this, then you're so wrong baby" he groaned as you grabbed a towel and tossed it to him.

------

[A/N]

The anons who requested this wanted it to be steamy but I just turned it all into a joke I'm so sorry 😂