I'M SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG!

OH HEY GUYS! 

oh my god, long time no see (read? write? idk). So, I have decided to start writing again, I guess. I'm sick and I just had a sudden urge to write phan again.

I have decided to start on another story, because I like to believe my writing style has changed from when I began writing these stories and I just can't get into them anymore. 

So, you guys should give me prompts or something. ANYTHING. Because I'm in one of those writing moods, you know? 

I would kinda like to explain why I took time off writing. Uh, I was in a bad place, I guess? I dunno, but lets not really get into that. I just fell out of love with phan, starting getting obsessed with other ships (for example; sterek, jalex, scisaac, etc etc) and basically just didn't ship phan anymore.

But recently, there has been so much phan happening, omfg. I'm pretty sure all of you guys know what I'm talking about, yes? :)

ANYWAY, send me prompts and shit? Awesome.

I love you all, and I swear (maybe?) that I won't just abandon you all like that in the middle of like 4 stories again.

I won't be finishing We Broke. Will We be Able to Fix it? anytime soon. I don't like the way it's written and I literally cannot write in first person anymore. idk why. 

Yep, kay, I love you all! 

outro of darkness, then redness, then whiteness. Then BOOP! Leena out... I CANNOT REMEMBER THE REST OMG NO. OKAY BYE ILY.