Chapter Six- I Don't Want You Here.

Yes, I know. It's short, and it's shit and I'm sorry.

Six- I Don't Want You Here.

Dan

I ran through the door and froze. Phil laid there, blood pouring out of his leg. Too much blood. He was loosing too much blood! I screamed slightly and ran to him, picking his body up and cradling it to mine.

“Phil, please be okay.” I whispered, pulling out my phone and dialling the ambulance. Tears were streaming down my face as I told them where we were.

Phil groaned softly as I put my hand on the wound to try and slow down the bleeding, “Sh, it’s okay. Everything is going to be okay.” I whispered, more to myself than anything.

This was my fault. If I didn’t go to PJ’s, Phil would never have gotten out the knife and would have never hit it when he fell... Wait, why did he fall? What happened there?

I stared into Phil’s face. It was paler than normal, that was to be expected. The door suddenly flew open and people streamed in, pushing me out of the way to get to Phil. They put him on a bed and wheeled him off.

“Can you tell us what happened?” A female doctor with blonde hair asked, kneeling in front of me.

“I... I was out at a friends and I c-came home after forgetting s-something and I found him laying there wi-with a kn-knife sticking out of him.” I sobbed. It wasn’t a complete lie.

“Okay, you should probably come with us to the hospital.” I nodded and the lady helped me out of the room.

- - -

Phil still hadn’t woken up. It had been a day and a half since Phil had been take into hospital, and I haven’t left his bedside once except to go to the bathroom, eat and drink.

I held his hand, wishing he would wake up so I could tell him how wrong I was. I didn’t want to forget our relationship. Not now, not ever. I loved him. I wanted to remember us forever, and I wanted us to be forever.

I watched Phil’s face, smiling slightly. He was so good looking, hell he was beautiful.

“D-Dan?” Phil groaned, his voice quiet and raspy.

I gasped slightly, “Yes, I’m here.” I whispered and then pressed the button on the wall near Phil’s bed that alerted the doctors.

“Where... What?” Phil whispered, looking around him. He was confused as hell, and it was weirdly cute.

“You were-” I didn’t get to finish my sentence because two doctors ran into the room, smiling when they saw that Phil was awake.

“Oh, good, you’re awake. Do you know what happened?” A doctor with black hair that was combed back and brown eyes asked, peering at Phil.

Phil shook his head, and then they explained everything.

- - -

Phil watched me carefully as the doctors left, “How did you know I was there? I know you left, and I know you didn’t leave anything. I know you, you wouldn’t do that. So how did you know what happened?”

I bit my lip and looked at the ground, “Well... It’s hard to explain. I... Was kinda in your head. Like, I was with you, looking at you and watching you. I don’t know what happened, okay?”

Phil frowned, “That happened to me too.”

“What?” I glanced up at him.

“When you were with Sam, I saw you guys talking. Just after we bro- Wait, we broke up. Dan, what are you doing here?” Phil hissed.

I jerked away from him, surprised in his sudden mood change, “I... I couldn’t exactly leave you!”

“Yes you could have!” He argued.

“So you want me to leave?” I cried back.

“Of course.” Those were the words that completely crushed my heart. He wanted me to leave. He didn’t want me anymore.

“Okay.” I said quietly, then got up and left the room.

Urgh, I hate it so much. I am sorry, but I felt like posting something, and I didn't want to leave off with that last chapter but eh. This one is much worse xD

Phil is being a complete bitch, I have to say. Who would not want Dan at their hospital bed? I mean, it's Dan freaking Howell for god sakes! He is a sexy mother fucker!

I wrote this in LITERALLY five minutes, so that should explain why this chapter is so short and bad. Oh, and also I stayed up until 5 in the morning and I've hit post limit on tumblr at 11am and now I'm dying. :3

Ok, so there should be more coming soon. I actually want to write like 123458237943023 chapters today, but I'll refrain myself to about 3 or 4. I have already written 2, so that might be a little hard. 

See you guys in a bit! :D

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH