Chapter Nine- Date Night

Nine- Date Night

Phil

I was sent home from the hospital that day with the warning to not put too much weight on my leg and to take it easy.

I sat in the lounge, wishing someone was here to talk to me. It was way too quiet. I missed Dan so much, it was crazy. Was he okay? I hoped he was okay. He better not be hurt or... Or I was going to kill the person who did that to him.

A knock at on the door startled me out of my daydream. I glanced up at the door in surprise. Who would come see me?

I made my way to the door, opening it and raising an eyebrow at the person who was in front of me. Caleb.

“Hi.” I smiled at him, “Come in.”

“Hey.” Caleb grinned and followed me into the house. He looked jumpy... What did he do?

“Are you okay?” I asked, eying him suspiciously.

“Yeah. Fine.” He answered quickly and then grinned, “It’s just... I have something to tell you.”

“And that is...?” I made my way into the kitchen, Caleb followed close behind me, “You want one?” I asked, referring to the cup of tea I was making.

“No thank you... And... Well, do you want to go on a date with me? Maybe. I mean you don’t have to if you-” He said quickly, making me smile.

“No, no, it’s fine. Yes, I want to.” I really like Caleb. He might just be the person to get my mind of Dan and the way we broke up... Dan!

“Are you okay?” Caleb asked, jumping up onto the counter top and gazing at me.

“No, I’m not.” I said as I poured some sugar into my cup.

“What’s up?” He asked and sighed when I hesitated, “It’s okay, I’m a professional. Went to college and everything.”

“You, college?” I raised an eyebrow and took a sip of my drink.

“Oh, shut up.” He punched me slightly, and then frowned, “No but seriously, what’s wrong?”

“It’s Dan. He’s my... Well, he’s my ex. He was... I think he was kidnapped.” I stuttered, a tear falling down my cheek, “I don’t know what to do.”

Caleb stiffened, “I’m sure he’s fine. You guys broke up, right? I bet he’s just having some alone time or something. I’m sure it’s nothing.” He said, tensing slightly. What was wrong with him?

“But it’s not. Something’s wrong, I know it.” I cried, biting my lip, “But, it’s okay. We’ll just focas on our date, yeah? When do you want to do it?”

Caleb was silent for a moment, “Tonight? I’ll come pick you up.”

I smiled at him, “Okay.”

- - -

Caleb and I talked for about 4 hours. He is a nice guy, weird... But nice. He will put up with my weird moods just as well as Dan does. Dan... I missed him. I knew something bad was happening with him right now. I don’t know why, but I knew it. Something in my gut told me that he was in danger, but I couldn’t concentrate on him. Whenever I tried it was like a fog went over my mind and I couldn’t picture Dan’s face. I couldn’t remember what he looked like, and that scared me. Why couldn’t I remember what he looked like? What was happening to me?

“Phil, you coming?” I glanced up to see Caleb staring intensely at me. He was standing up and holding his jumper in one hand and a can of Coke in the other.

“Uh, yeah. Sure.” I got up and followed Caleb to his car, “Where we going?” I asked as we got in.

Caleb glanced at me, “Surprise.” He told me, grinning slightly.

I groaned, “I hate surprises. Just tell me, pleeeaaaaseeee?”

Caleb frowned, “I can’t, sorry.” He pulled out of the parking lot, turning on the radio.

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

Flew me to places I'd never been

'Til you put me down, oh

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

So shame on me now

Flew me to places-

“Oh god, turn it off. Please?” I moaned, blocking my ears. Taylor Swift is just... No.

Caleb chuckled, and turned off the radio so we were sitting in silence. “So...”

“Do you like lions?” I asked randomly.

“Uh... Yeah, I guess.” He answered, looking at me weirdly.

“I was just trying to start conversation...” I muttered, staring at my lap.

Caleb chuckled again, “No worries. We’re here, anyway.”

My head snapped up and I grinned when I saw where we were. The movies. “So cliché.” I told him, smirking.

“Shut up.” He blushed and got out of the car, I did the same and met him at the front doors.

“What are we going to see?” I asked, smiling at him.

“You’ll see.” He grinned back at me and then grabbed my hand, dragging me into the cinema.

Not much happened in this chapter, I'm sorry D: But, did any of you guess who the bad guy was?

IT WAS CALEB!! Caaaleeeeeebbbbbb. :p

Imagine Caleb as Benjamin Cook or ninebrassmonkeys on youtube. :3

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that. It's just Caleb and Phil's date, so meh. :p

OUTRO OF DARKNESS! THEN REDNESS! THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH!!

OHOHOHOOHOHOH, people! Guess what? I've released two new stories! :3 A phan and a boyxboy. Yeah, don't judge me, okay? I guess this is classified as a boyxboy, but eh. So, go check them out?

The phan is: This is entirelly my fault, I'm sorry. -I've only got one chapter up of that at the moment, but I will post more soon.

And the boyxboy is: why can't you see how much i love you? -This is not so good, as it is pretty much the first time I have put up a story that doesn't have Dan or Phil in it. Sad, I know. 

So, yeah. Check them out? It would help me a lot :3 Okay, BYEEEE <3