Chapter Seventeen- Ferris Wheel of DEATH! (According to Landen Miles)

Seventeen- Ferris Wheel of DEATH! (According to Landen Miles)

Landen

I woke up to someone drooling on my shoulder. I froze, unable to find a reason why someone was remotely close to me. It was dangerous for the human, if I lost control... I didn't want to think about that right now.

Isaac gave a soft snore and nuzzled himself into my neck, I smiled a little. I had to admit, he was cute when he did that. He reminded me of a puppy. Isaac's hair was messy, not pin-straight as it had been last night. 

Last night. What had even happened? Not much, obviously. We had stayed at Isaac's, watched a whole season of Supernatural (their take on demons was funny, we did not go around taking random people as vessels, we were born like this. I couldn't go from one body to another, though that would be cool), ate a whole lot of junk food and Isaac showed me some sight called Tumblr which I promised to make a blog when I got home. Though, at home we didn't have internet, but I didn't tell him that.

"Isaac." I whispered, poking the guy in the cheek. Isaac grumbled something in response, but didn't wake up. "Isaac!" I said, louder this time. Again, Isaac just muttered something under his breath and continued to sleep. I sighed, racking my brains to find something that would wake him up. Then it hit me.

Last night, Isaac had explained this thing called 'shipping' to me. Basically, it was where a person liked the idea of two people being in a relationship. It didn't have to be sexual, but who are we kidding here? Also, it was usually a gay couple. 

Isaac shipped a lot of things, he listed them down for me. He said his main OTP was Destiel. I think it was Dean Winchester and some angel named Castiel who were shipped together. I could totally see it happening, they were obviously in love.

"Hey Isaac, they just confirmed that Destiel would be in season 9." I called, quite loudly. Almost instantly, Isaac's head jerked off my shoulder. The top of his head collided with my jaw with a loud crack and I fell off the couch, holding onto the throbbing bone.

"Oh my god, I am sosososososo sorry!" Isaac cried, actual tears pouring down his face, "Yo-You said Destiel was canon, you can't do that to a man and expect him not to react! This was your fault, you hear me Landen!" He was trying to be tough, but with the quiet shake in his voice and the way he was knelt down next to me, watching me anxiously, it failed miserably. 

"Isaac, it's fine." I groaned, pushing myself off the floor and giving him a small smile, "I'm fine. Have you got any food?" 

Isaac sat there in silence for a minute, before shaking himself and jumping up, "Course I do! Come on, come on!" He grabbed my arm and hauled me up and basically dragged me to the kitchen. The guy was stronger than he looked. "Do you want chocolate? Ohoh, or ice cream? Just pick whatever you want!" He squeaked, jumping around slightly.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you one of those people who wake up and almost instantly want to run a marathon?" I opened the fridge and searched through it, pulling out a block of half-eaten chocolate and breaking off a piece. I offered it to Isaac and he broke off a whole row.

Isaac shook his head, biting into the chocolate, "Not usually, I just feel so... Happy today. Like the feeling you get when someone proposes to you or you have a baby."

"Has any of those things happened to you? Because I'd be pretty worried if they had." I smirked, jumping onto the counter and biting off another piece of chocolate.

"Oh yeah, I have hundreds of kids and a wife around this tiny flat somewhere." Isaac said sarcastically, sitting on the floor. He was quiet for a minute before he suddenly jumped up and started to grin, "OHOHOHOHO!" He held up his hand like he was in primary school and had a question for the teacher.