Chapter Eighteen- AVENGERS

Eighteen- AVENGERS

Landen

Sparks errupted in my chest, renduring me breathless for a moment. Never in my life had something like this happened, sure I have had my fair share of relationships, but this time it felt different.

I tore my eyes away from the window and glanced at Isaac, he was smiling at me slightly and squeezed my hand a little before turning to look at Dan and Phil. Dan seemed like a nice guy. He looked rather surprised, probably because Phil was holding his hand. I heard that they had broken up.

It was going against everything I knew not to do it now. To kill him. He was so close, but I couldn't. I don't know whether it was because he was grinning at me, or if it simply was because Isaac was holding my hand, but I couldn't do it. I couldn't take his life away from him.

And that was when I made the decision to run away. Run away from Hell, become a normal person. Become friends with Dan, Phil and Isaac. I decided to change.

The ferris wheel slowly came to a stop and we all clambered out. I was swaying slightly on my feet, my head spinning. Isaac was still holding my hand and gave me a little tug, smiling warmly at me.

"Come on." He said quietly, leading me off towards the exit. Dan and Phil walked next to us, also holding hands. No one talked, we all just walked in silence.

We got out of the fair and then Isaac screamed. I jumped backwards, automatically falling into a defensive position. Then Isaac started to laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing, Lan?" He chuckled. Lan. He shortened my name. I smiled at him, my whole heart warming just by the three lettered word. I stood up normally and entwined our fingers again.

"What's with the screaming?" Phil asked, stepping in front of us, as if to stop us from going anywhere. 

"I just had the best idea! We should have a movie marathon! Ohohohohohoh, an Avengers marathon!" Isaac started to squeal again and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Long lasting side-affect of the chocolate?" I asked.

"Probably." Isaac grinned, starting to jump up and down on the spot, "I have all the movies at home. Okay, Dan and Phil, you go get food. Lan and I will get movies and stuff. We will meet you at your house in about 10. 'Kay, cool. Go!" And then he took off running, pulling me with him. 

I shot an apologetic glance behind me at Dan and Phil, who looked shocked for a moment before glancing at each other and then setting off to the main road to catch a taxi.

"You're crazy, you know that right?" I said, smiling.

Isaac grinned up at me, "I've been told. Have you seen Captain America?" I shook my head and Isaac gasped, "You poor, deprived soul! Come, come, come, we have to get some Chris Evan in your system. He has a nice butt, you know. You have a nice butt too, but that's another story." He giggled and I almost died. He had a cute giggle.

I didn't respond, just grinned at him and got into his car. He hopped in the drivers seat and started it, singing to some random song that had come on the radio about songs knowing what you did in the dark. I don't even know.

Phil

Silence engulfed both of us as we rode home. I still had hold of Dan's hand, I was scared that if I let go it would be the last time I would be allowed to hold it. 

I had over-reacted, I know I did. Dan was allowed to do what he wanted. He was allowed to kiss me and then have sex with some random chick. It was his life, he could do what he wanted. I wasn't his mother, I couldn't tell him what was right or wrong.

"Should we just get some pizza?" Dan asked, breaking the silence.

I thought about this for a second, "We should do it home-made. So that everyone can pick what they want on it."

Dan nodded and told the taxi driver to pull into the next supermarket he saw. About three minutes later, we were hopping out of the car and sprinting in the shop. 

"Okay, pineapple, ham, cheese, pepperoni, onion, what else?" Dan said, ticking off a mental list.

"Uh... Bases?" 

"That's probably a good idea, yeah." Dan chuckled, grabbing a packet and throwing it into the trolley. "Sauce..." He muttered, also throwing a bottle into the trolley.

"I miss this." I said softly, not looking at Dan.

"So do I." He replied, squeezing my hand. "Never go back to the way it was before, okay? I missed you too much." I glanced up at him to see him smiling at  me. 

I grinned back at him and went to grab a box of chocolate biscuits from the rack when I was pushed from behind. I fell forward, crashing into the shelves. Luckily, Dan grabbed my shirt and hauled me upwards.

We both spun around to see a girl around our age looking at us with huge, guilty, green eyes. Her blonde hair was tied up in a messy bun and it looked like she hadn't gotten much sleep recently. "Oh my god! I am sosososososossoso sorry!" She cried, her hands covering her mouth.

I chuckled softly, "No worries."

"Oh my god."  She muttered, "I'm really clumsy, sorry." She rubbed her forehead with a hand and looked like she was going to cry.

"No really, it's fine. I'm Phil and this is Dan." I introduced. Dan waved slightly and smiled at the girl.

"Robin. I feel so bad now! Look, let me buy you... A chocolate! Yes, pick one out and I will get it for you." She said eagerly, pointing towards the mountains of chocolate bars stacked on the shelves.

"Oh, no, it's fine." I shook my head.

"Please. I just- It would make me feel better. Ease my consciounce, you know?" She blushed slightly and I caved.

"I guess so..." I muttered, moving towards the chocolates and picking the cheapest one I could find.

"This is my way of saying sorry. Here." She pulled out her purse and thrust some money into my hand, "This should pay for it." She gave me an apologetic smile and then spun around and basically ran away.

"Weird chick." Dan commented, turning towards the checkouts.

I nodded, but I couldn't stop thinking about Robin. Something about her striked me as weird... Creepy even. It scared me, but I wanted to find out more. I kind of hoped we would run into her again. But, I should have realised that would be the worst mistake of my life if I ever did.

Yeah, not the best chapter and not the best ending ever :/ I just... I've been away at my dads for like 10 days without any internet and I haven't posted in forever and I felt obliged to write something, no matter how shitty it was.

I really like Isaac. Like no joke. He is my favourite character I have ever created. 

Oh, and watch out for Robin. She will be important for upcoming chapters. :)

New chapter soon, I hope. I hope you guys had an AMAZING Easter (If you celebrate it? Idk) :3

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH!

Okay, I have to ask, WHO ELSE WATCHED THE NEW DOCTOR WHO EPISODE THAT CAME OUT A FEW DAYS AGO? YOU KNOW, THE ONE WITH CLARA AND WIFI. ASDFGHJKL OMFGGG.

Sorry...

Alright, QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER ISSSS.... If you could be best friends with one person from ANY show/ movie/ book ever created, who would you choose? I would be friends with Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf. Mmmhmmm. :3

<3