Chapter Fifteen- Mixed Drinks, Mixed Feelings of Elation.

Chapter Fifteen- Mixed Drinks, Mixed Feelings Of Elation.

Dan

The room was stuffy and the smell of sweat and alcohol hung in the air. People danced- dry humping may be a better term- in the lounge to the booming music, drank all the alcohol in the house and generally broke everything that Phil, Carrie, Alex and I forgot to hide in a cupboard. I'm pretty sure there were people doing the dirty in both Phil's, mine and the spare bedrooms, so I stayed clear of those.

Right now, I was sitting in a corner, sipping on some sort of alcohol and basically just people watching. That's what I did at parties, people watched. I liked seeing them have fun, with little to no care in the world. It was refreshing. I could begin to enjoy myself a little, even with my life hanging over my head.

Caleb would come back, I knew he would. He promised me. And he doesn't seem like one to break a promise. I don't know how he will come back, because I'm pretty sure we killed him, but he will. In one way or another. He's freaking Lucifer for fucks sake!

"Dan." I glanced up to see Adrian staggering towards me, Kelsie giggling on his arm. I smiled up at him, him and Kelsie are a cute couple. We haven't seen much of them since before this whole episode with the devil, so it was amazing. I had missed them a lot.

"Hey Adrian, Kelsie." I nodded at them, then took a sip of the blue liquid in my cup. I had no fucking clue what it was, but it's strong and I like it. 

"Danny, guess what?" Kelsie giggled, clutching onto Adrian's arm so she didn't fall over. Though I don't see what that did, he was just as drunk as her. I bet I was as drunk as them aswell, but I could handle my liquor.

"What?" I grinned at her, but scanned the crowd for Phil. I hadn't seen him since the kiss. Thinking of that moment brought a smile to my lips. I wanted to do that for so long, you have no idea. Though, I do think it's better if we don't get back together again. 

"I'm pregnant." Kelsie giggling and I stared at her and then glanced at Adrian, who was blushing and grinning like an idiot.

"Congrats!" I smiled at them. Then before I could speak another word, Kelsie had dragged Adrian off to dance. 

I didn't think they were so serious, but I guess they were. I didn't even know that angels could have kids, but what do you know? Obviously, they can.

I don't know how long I sat on that couch for, but when I finally started to fall asleep, it was starting to get light again and most people were passed out on the floor. I laid on the suddenly comfy floor and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep. Damn, I was going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow.

Phil -Earlier

I hated parties, I really did. I had no idea why I agreed to this. 

I groaned and flung open the front door, stepping outside to get some fresh air. Sliding down the wall, I buried my face in my hands to try and drown the pounding of the music. I had a massive headache, and it had nothing to do with alcohol as I had drunken none.

"Hey, are you okay?" I glanced up to see a boy who looked around Dan's age standing there, staring down at me. He had light blonde hair that fell across his forehead and grey eyes that seemed to look into your soul.

I shrugged, "I'll live." 

"This is your party right? You're Phil?" He asked, sitting down beside me and looking at me. He had a smile on his face. I had no idea who this guy was, a friend of a friend of a friend probably invited him or something. I hardly knew any of the people in there. 

I nodded, "Yeah, but it was my... Roommates idea. I don't even really like parties." I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.

"I'm Landen." He held out a hand and I shook it, smiling at him.

"Well, you already know me. Who are you here with?" I asked, taking my hand back and placing it in my lap. I watched him curiously. Something about him intrigued me, I don't know what, but something drew me to him. I wanted to get to know him.

"Friend of Dean Dobbs." He grinned at me, "Cool guy." He laid back on the wall, folding his arms behind his head and closing his eyes slightly, "I get what you mean. I don't really like parties either, I just go to meet interesting people."

"You mean drunks who would do any sexual favour you ask them to without a single hesitation?" I laughed.

Landen blushed slightly, it showing clearly on his pale skin, "Yeah, that. Well, I should go... Meet people. Bye Phil, I expect to be seeing you soon!" And then he stood up and basically ran back into the house, leaving me sitting there alone and confused.

Yay, new chapter. Aha, yes it was quite short, but I needed to introduce Landen. You will see why later. Mwahahahaha. ;)

Good news everyone! MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN, THAT MEANS MORE FREQUENT UPLOADS! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYYY!! xD

Okay, so I hoped you enjoyed this party chapter. More drama coming your way soon, ladies and gentlemen. (Do guys even read these? No? Probably not. Idk, if your a guy, say so) 

OHOHOHOHOH, guise, check out my new phan! It's called Monster, How Should I Feel? And so far I've gotten some prettty good reviews from it. SO check it out? PLEEEAAAASEEE with cherries on top :3

I would also like to tell you that I have over 53 000 reads on Improbable But Not Impossible. What. The. Actual. Fuck? GUYS, WHAT!?

Oooh, Kadrian baby too ;) I don't know why I put that in there, Idek.

This chapters questions iss: If you had to, would you give up the internet permanently to save a family member/ friend who was dying?

My answer to this is, yes. Though, I would most probably die... :/

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! THEN BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH

Chapter Title: A Party Song (The Walk Of Shame) by the one and only All Time Low. ily bbys.