Chapter Seven- His Life Lays In My Hands.

Seven- His Life Lays In My Hands.

Phil

I watched Dan leave, his head hung low like he had given up all hope. It made me feel... Well, like absolute shit. I had done this to him. After he had just saved me! I had told him that I wanted him to leave and that I didn’t want him here. All complete lies, of course I wanted him here! But I thought that because we weren’t together anymore, we should have time apart. Just to get used to it.

Yeah, like that’s going to work. We live in the same house, for gods sake!

I sighed and sat up a little, wincing. The doctors said I was fine. Nothing major. They didn’t mention the dizziness or the sickness that I had just before I passed out, but then that must not be anything. Probably just got up too fast or something.

I swung my feet out of the bed and hobbled over to the bathroom to get changed into something more suitable than a dressing gown. I didn’t know if I was allowed to be moving, and to be honest, I didn’t really care.

I put on some shorts and a top and made my way to the little cafe bare footed. My legs were sore and it hurt to move, but it felt good.

I entered the cafe and sat at a seat, surveying the menu. “Hey, aren’t you a patient here?”

I glanced up to see a boy- well, a man really- my age smiling down at me. He had dyed red hair that stuck up in all direction and dark blue eyes. honest, he was quite attractive.

“I... Yeah.” I bit my lip and looked down at the table, “You coming to take me back?”

“Hell no. I’m a patient here too, just thought you might need some company. I’m Caleb, by the way.” He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

“Phil. And yeah, that would be great.” Caleb sat down on the chair opposite me.

“So, what you here for?” He asked, resting his head on his hands.

“Kinda stabbed myself,” I shrugged, “Not on purpose though!” I said quickly when I saw the look Caleb was giving me.

“Good. Couldn’t see a good lucking guy like you go to waste by killing yourself.” I raise an eyebrow at him and he grinned, “I got into a punch up. Broke a few ribs and my nose. I’m fine though... Well, better than the other guy, anyway.”

I smirked, “Sure.”

Caleb faked a hurt expression, “Hey! You saying I wouldn’t beat you in a fight? Come on! You’re a little on the scrawny side, aren’t you?” Caleb poked me in the arm and grinned.

I gasped, “Mean. I’m leaving.” I started to get up, grinning.

“Aw, don’t be like that. I’m sure you would be alright in a fight.”

“Why thank you, Caleb.” I smiled at him.

- - -

“Philip Lester?” I glanced up from Caleb to see a doctor in a white coat glaring down at me, “You aren’t meant to be out of bed.”

“Shit mate.” Caleb whispered and then winked at me. “Well, I better be off. See you Phil.” Caleb grinned and then walked off, waving to me.

"Caleb Morris, you go back to your room!" The doctor yelled after him.

I waved back and followed the doctor back to my room. “You have to stay here. Your leg isn’t fully recovered yet.” I groaned and she smiled at me slightly, “Don’t worry, you can go home in the next few days.”

“Wow, this has been the best Christmas ever.” I mumbled to myself as she walked out the room.

I sat in bed, wishing I was anywhere but here. Hospitals are so boring, holy fuck! I grabbed the over night bag that Dan had packed for me and pulled out my laptop. I logged onto twitter and quickly wrote a tweet:

@amazingphil: in hospital. :/ lesson of the day, don’t drop a knife on your leg.

I snapped my laptop shut after responding to a few tweets and tumblr asks and shoved it back into my bag. I fell into an uneasy sleep and was instantly taken into Dan’s head.

- - -

Dan sat on his bed, his legs crossed and his computer in front of him. He was furiously typing away. Probably for a new video or something.

I didn’t know why this kept happening. Why Dan and I kept getting taken into each others heads when we were apart. It only started recently. But why now?

Dan sighed and stretched his arms above his head, yawning softly. It must be, what, 1 in the morning if Dan was sleepy.

Dan pushed his computer away from him and laid down on his bed, closing his eyes. Soft snores erupted from his mouth and I glanced around me. It felt weird, just standing here and watching him sleep. But I couldn’t move. I couldn’t come any closer or move any further away from him. It was weird.

Suddenly the door swung open, quietly but forcefully. Not enough to wake up a sleeping Dan. In the doorway stood three men. Each was dressed in all black and was holding a gun. My breath caught in my throat. Oh my god, what were they going to do!?

The men silently crept forward, pausing as one hit the creaky floorboard. They stood around Dan’s bed, just watching him sleep. The one loaded his gun.

I started to scream. Screaming at the top of my lungs, though I knew that would make no difference at all. They would take him no matter what. But who were they? No one I knew.

One of Dan’s eyes fluttered open and before he could make a noise, a hand was clamped over his mouth. Dan stared, terrified, between the three men. I wanted to go over there and hit them, but I knew I couldn’t. It doesn’t work that way.

Don’t make a noise, and we won’t shoot you.” One of the men growled. He nodded at the one that had a hand over Dan’s mouth and he withdrew it.

They roughly pushed Dan out of bed and made him march out of his room, a gun poking into his back at all times.

I didn’t know where they were going, but I knew I had to find him.

Dan’s life depended on it.

DAN D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :'( *Cries*

Yeah, so.. What do you think of Caleb? Possible boyfriend material for Philip? ;3 Or is he some lunetic? Probably both. 

I WILL MOST PROBABLY WRITE MORE TODAY/TONIGHT AS I'M GOING TO HAVE A SHERLOCK MARATHON BY MYSELF AND THEN I'M GOING TO HAVE A PHAN MARATHON AND WRITE MORE CHAPTERSS. YEYEYEYEYEYE :3

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and PHilions <3 PEACH

Ignore any spelling errors. I just played my guitar for an hour non stop because I have a lesson tonight and I haven't practised in 2 weeks and so my fingers are like dead.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS? HOLY SHITCAKES! 

K, bye :)