Chapter Five- Puncture

I'm sorry. :3

Five- Puncture

Dan

“We should make a video together soon.” I said, shoveling another piece of pizza into my mouth.

Phil nodded, picking at his food. “Yeah.”

I sighed softly. I knew he was going to do this. “Phil... Let’s just forget us ever happened, yeah? Just go back to being friends?” As soon as those words came out of my mouth, I regretted them. How could we just forget that?

Phil looked at me, “Okay.” He was trying to hide his emotions again, but I could see through them. I had hurt him by saying to forget our relationship. He was disappointed in me.

“Shit.” I muttered and then stood up from the couch, “Well, I’m going to stay at PJ’s for a bit.” I told him and then walked to my room.

That hurt him too. I could basically feel the pain radiating off him. I wanted to turn around and hug him, but I couldn’t. I made myself walk to my room and call PJ to ask if I could stay. When he agreed, I threw some random clothes into a bag and made my way out the door, calling out to Phil saying that I was leaving.

Every step away from our flat hurt me, both physically and mentally. It felt like my heart was being ripped into two. And I hated every minute of it.

Phil

I felt the tears well up in my eyes as soon as Dan slammed the door shut behind him. He wanted to forget our relationship. Well, maybe he could do it, but I couldn’t. Even though I could only remember parts of it due to the stupid wizards, the parts I remembered where the best times of my life.

I made my way to my room, flopping down on my bed and pulling out my laptop. I started replying to peoples tweets and tumblr asks, wishing that Dan was here with me. Even if he was just in the house, it would be okay. But he wasn’t. He wanted to get away from me.

My phone started to buzz and I answered it, not bothering to check who was calling.

“Hello?” I asked, hating how my voice wobbled slightly.

“You do know that Dan still loves you, right?” It was PJ.

“I... No he doesn’t.” I told him, shaking my head slightly. If Dan loves me, he would have stayed here with me, not go to PJ’s.

PJ chuckled slightly, “You are both so stupid.” He muttered, more to himself than anyone else.

“Excuse me?” I cried.

“Oh. No, I didn’t mean it like that!” PJ laughed, “I mean that you guys are so oblivious to each others feelings.”

I frowned slightly, “He doesn’t love me. I have to go, bye.” Before PJ could answer, I hung up and slammed my phone onto the bedside table.

I pushed my laptop away from me, to frustrated to do anything and then laid down on my bed. I glared up at the ceiling. It was 2:05 in the morning and I haven’t slept at all. Damn you, sleeping habits!

I groaned and sat up, desperate to do something, anything. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing random things out of the fridge and slamming them down onto the counter. I planned to make as much food as possible, just because I was bored. I stared down at the food in front of me; brocolli, carrots, milk, butter, tomato sauce, cheese, ice cream, kinder eggs, left over pizza and... Malteasers. I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks as I gazed down at Dan’s favourite treat and then slowly put it back in the fridge.

I looked at the food, determined to make something edible. I picked up the knife, about to chop up the cheese when the world started to spin. I placed the knife on the bench and gripped onto the counter, trying not to fall over. What was happening with me?

As soon as it came, it stopped and I was left standing there, panting slightly. I rubbed my eyes and then took a bite of the kinder egg, hoping that would soothe my head ache.

As soon as I swallowed the chocolatey goodness, a pain struck in my stomach, making me double over in pain. I gasped for breath as my stomach tightened and then everything went black.

Dan

I watched as Phil stormed over to the fridge, pulling out all the food he could find.

Oh, not this again. I didn’t like being in Phil’s ‘head’, it kinda creeped me out.

Phil surveyed the food in front of him and then froze. He picked up a red box... My malteasters! Tears started to pour out of Phil’s eyes as he picked up the box and made his way back to the fridge. I took a step towards him, wanting to comfort him, but I knew he couldn’t see me. I bit my lip and stayed a few meters away from him, watching as he picked up a knife. My heart sped up. Phil and knifes... Not a good match. Not at all. I wanted to scream for him to put it down... And then he did.

He dropped the knife and gripped onto the counter, his knuckles turning white because of how hard he was holding it. He started to sweat heavily, and then he stopped. He let go of the bench and rubbed his eyes. What the hell had just happened?

Phil looked around, puzzled, for a moment and then shrugged. He grabbed a Kinder Surprise Egg and unwrapped it, he took a bite out of it and then doubled over, gasping for breath.

Phil!” I screamed, running up to him. I didn’t know what was happening, and I didn’t like it. Not one bit.

What happened next happened in slow motion. As soon as I reached him, he swayed on his feet and then dropped to the floor. His hand hit the handle of the knife he had put down before and it flew into the air, spinning. As Phil touched the ground, the knife started to spiral downwards, its blade glinting.

I started to scream as the knife buried it’s way into Phil’s leg-

- - -

“Dan? Dan!” I was shaken awake by PJ, who was looking at me with a concerned expression on his face. “What’s wrong?”

“I... Phil! Oh my god!” I screamed, jumping up and running to the door, not even bothering to change out of my pyjamas.

“Where are you going?” PJ called after me.

“Home!” I screamed back.

I am sorry. I understand if you all hate me now. And I am awaiting your death threats and hate mail.

Okay, so yeah.

OUTRO OF DARKNESS! THEN REDNESS! THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay Classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH.