Chapter Two- Mind Travel?

Two- Mind Travel?

Phil

“Are you... Are you breaking up with me?” Dan whispered.

I looked up at him, my eyes brimming with tears. I felt like my life was ending. I didn’t want to break up with him, but maybe it was what he wanted. What we needed. What he said was true, we were drifting apart. But it wasn’t just me, it was both of our fault. Ever since Remy and Steve... I don’t know. I couldn’t look at him without reliving what they did to me. He brought me into this. He was the reason that happened to me.

“I... Okay.” Dan whispered, and then stood up and started to walk out the room. He paused when he passed me and opened his mouth, but then closed it and continued to walk away.

With every step he took it was like he was trodding on my heart and smashing it into 1000 pieces.

I don’t know how long I just sat there crying for, but when I moved again everything was quiet and no one was in the house apart from the drunken people who had passed out on the floor.

I stepped over the litter of people and made my way to the kitchen, trying not to make a noise.

I wanted to know where Dan was. Was he okay? Did he do something stupid when we... Broke up? Those words even hurt to think about. We broke up. We actually did it. And I hated it. I missed him already.

I got a drink of water and chugged it down, I didn’t even know my throat was dry until then. I slammed the cup down and sunk to the floor.

I just sat there, shaking and crying into my hands like the loser I was. Why the hell did I break up with him? We could have worked this out! I knew we could have. But I was angry and upset and I wasn’t thinking right. Oh, I am such an idiot. I let him slip away.

Sighing, I managed to stand up, grab some alcohol that I found in the cupboard and make my way to the bathroom, where I closed and locked the door and slip to the floor. I sat there for a bit, not doing anything, just sitting there.

I could do it. No one would see me do it. They’re too drunk to notice anyway. I bit my lip and then crawled over to the cupboard, pulling it open and looking desperately inside. I needed it. It was like a drug, and I was an addict. I pulled out various creams, soaps and shampoos until I found what I was looking for. I sighed in relief as I popped out the blades of the woman’s shavers. I clutched it in my right hand and retreated back to the door, sitting right in front of it so no one could enter. I hesitated for a moment, shaking. I wanted to do it, oh, you had no idea. But something was stopping me. A voice in my head screaming at me not to do it. I bit my lip, bringing the razor to my arm but not pressing it in. My hand was shaking so hard that I didn’t that I could have done it, if I wanted to or not. It was like something was making me stop. Making me not press the razor into my skin... But what?

Then I felt my hand putting down the razor. It wasn’t me controlling my hand, though. It was something- or someone- else. But what?

I put the razor in the bin and walked out of the bathroom door, and into the room I had when I was a kid. Laying down, I tried to figure out what had just happened. I had been so... Ready to do it. I was anticipating it. But something stopped me... The question was what?

Dan

I collapsed onto the bed as soon as I reached the apartment Phil and I shared. Did we even share it anymore? I didn’t know.

As soon as I closed my eyes it felt like something was sucking my brain out of my skull. I clutched onto my head, groaning. It hurt badly. What the fuck was happening?

But as quickly as it came, it stopped. I glanced around wildly, where the hell was I? I wasn’t in my bed anymore... I was in... Phil’s parents bathroom? What the hell?

I was standing in the corner, near the bath. I saw Phil sitting at the cupboard, searching desperately to find something. Wait... What? Why was Phil here?

“Phil?” I asked, walking up to him. He didn’t answer, like he didn’t hear me. “Phil, can you hear me!?” I yelled at him, still no answer. Frustrated, I reached out to make him face me... But I couldn’t. It was like there was a force field around him, making sure I don’t touch him. I sighed and stepped back and tried to figure out what he was doing.

Finally, Phil sighed and pulled out something that looked like a... No. I felt my face pale as he popped out the little blades and crawled to the door, sitting with his back against it. No, he couldn’t do this!

“Phil! No, don’t do this!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as he put the blade to his wrist but not cutting into it. “Please, don’t!” Tears poured out of my eyes as I looked at my... Ex- boyfriend. I winced slightly at the thought but shook it away.

Phil froze, his hand starting to shake, but he kept it at his wrist.

I ran to him then, I went to grab his arm and it worked. Slowly, I lowered his hand, making him put the razor down before he... He killed himself.

Phil dropped the razor and stood up, he walked out the room, still shaking slightly. I stood there, confused at what had just happened. Did I just... Mind travel? I felt the room before me start to fade and looked around wildly. No, I couldn’t leave yet. Phil still needed me. No!

But before I knew it, I was back in my bed. It was like I had never left. I sat up and looked at my hands. They were shaking, just like Phil’s had been. What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?

So... This took forever to post. I WROTE THIS CHAPTER DIFFERENT, THEN MY BITCH OF A BROTHER CAME ALONG AND SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER WHILE I HADN'T SAVED IT! ASDFGHJKL I HATE YOU. LOL JKS, I LOVE YOU. YOU GAVE ME MONEY SO I COULD BUY SHERLOCK. :3

Anyway, In the other chapter there was a... Adhil kiss. (Guess what ship that is, guise ;) ) BUT EH, I LIKE THIS BETTER, ANYWAY.

So, yeah. I don't really know where I'm going with this. ITS NEW YEARS EVE, I'VE REACHED POST LIMIT ON TUMBLR AND I'VE HAD 6 HOURS OF SLEEP IN THE PAST 3 DAYS, DON'T BLAME ME, OKAY? 

Okay :3 OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3

OMFG, WHO HAS HEARD DEAD WALKING TEXAS RANGER BY SLEEPING WITH SIRENS? HOLY SHIT, THAT IS THE BEST FUCKING SONG! ASDFGHJKL K, bye :3