Chapter Thirteen- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All.

[WARNING: CRAPPY CHAPTER AHEAD] 

Thirteen- Maybe It's Not So Bad After All.

Dan

The red-haired guy fell backwards, blood squirting out of his nose. What the fuck? I glanced at Mitch and the others but they seemed as confused as me. I frowned and turned back to the red-haired devil guy to see a man's formed wavering in and out of sight. He had black hair and he reminded me of... Phil? But how?

"Who's there?" The red haired guy demanded.

"Phil?" I whispered, hoping with all my heart it would be him, but also hoping at the same time it wasn't. Phil couldn't be here, he might get hurt. 

"Hey, love." He whispered back and I gasped. It was him! Phil kicked the man in the stomach, "That's what you get for lying to me and hurting Daniel." He grunted.

He knew him...? "Phil, what are you doing here?" I asked, a little shocked still. How had he managed to appear out of thin air?

"Helping you out, idiot. Now, are you going to help me or just stand there like a demented rabbit?" He yelled, still kicking this guy. "Caleb, you douche." He hissed.

Caleb? "You know him?" I asked, walking up and standing next to Phil. I peered down at the form in front of me. His nose was bleeding and he was clutching his stomach. His face was the same colour as his hair and tears streamed down his face. "Phil, stop." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his skinny waist.

Phil hesitated for a moment and then stepped away from this 'Caleb' guy, "I trusted you." Phil hissed at him and glared. 

"I... You had to. That was the point." 'Caleb' said, slowly getting to his feet, still holding onto his stomach. 

Phil leant into me and closed his eyes, "Why? Why did you need me to trust you?" 

"Because I had to get you to stop loving the Angel." I glanced at Phil and then at 'Caleb'. What happene while I was away being tortured?

Phil glared at him, "I could never stop loving him." He growled and I felt a grin creep onto my face, but pushed it away. Not now, I couldn't smile now, not when we're in danger.

I glanced behind me at Mitch and the others and nodded. They slowly started to move around us to stand behind 'Caleb', their weapons at the ready waiting for my signal. Phil glanced at me but I shook my head.

"Why do you want me, devil?" I hissed, trying to keep this guys attention away from the moving escapee's. 

"I have my reasons." He said simply, smiling at me, "Not that you need to know."

"Tell him, Caleb." Phil hissed.

"Why do you call insist on calling me Caleb? My name is... Well, let's make this a game, shall we? Guess my name and I will let you kill me without a single struggle. Lose and I get to walk free, taking the angel and the others with me." 

I bit my lip and glanced at Phil who was glaring at this man, his eyes flickering with hatred. "You want us to guess your name?" He hissed.

'Caleb' nodded and smiled, "Yes. So come on, chop chop. I'll give you a clue, you would have heard of me before." 

"Lucifer." I blurted out, knowing I was right. He was Lucifer.

"Lucifer?" Phil whispered, staring at him, "I kissed freaking Satan!?" He screamed, jumping out of my arms.

I felt my heart drop slightly. He'd gotten over me. Maybe what he said before about him never stopping loving me was just a lie. I bit my lip and looked at the ground. I stepped away from Phil and then glanced up at Mitch and nodded to him.

And then it happened. 

There was a loud battle cry and all the men who had been taken by Lucifer rushed forward. One grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and threw him to the floor while the others crowded around him, occasionally throwing a kick to his stomach or face. There was a bright, white light and then nothing.

Blackness. All around me was blackness. I couldn't see anything, hear anything or feel anything. Everything was just black.

"Phil?" I tried to call, but my voice didn't work. I looked around wildly, but came up with nothing. I sat on the floor and put my head in my hands. Where was I?

"Dan." I glanced up to see... Lucifer walking towards me. I stiffened and glared at him, he chuckled, "Oh don't worry, angel I won't hurt you... Yet. You may have gotten rid of me this time, but believe me angel, I will find you again and I will kill you." ANd with that, he was gone.

- - -

"Is he awake yet?"

"No, but he should be soon."

I groggily opened one eye and stared around the room. My room. Phil was standing there along with PJ and Chris. WHat where they doing here?

"Dan? Dan!" Phil rushed up to me and stared into my eyes grinning like a mad man, "Oh my god, I thought you weren't going to wake up." He frowned slightly.

"Course I would wake up, why wouldn't I?" I asked, confused. I glanced at PJ and Chris who were looking around awkardly.

"You died." Phil stated simply. 

I raised my eyebrows, "What?"

"You died. I don't know how, but you did. And then you came back..." Phil frowned again and then stroked my face.

"Uh... Phil?" I chuckled slightly as he qiuckly withdrew his hand. We still weren't together and honestly, I didn't know if that was such a bad thing anymore.

Yes, I know this is like the shittiest chapter in the history of shitty chapters, but I tried okay? I've had really bad writers block and that and me not having a computer anymore is the main reason I haven't been uploading as much. 

But, yah. And don't kill me, okay? They'll get back together and shit, just wait :D

So, yes. I will probably write another chapter soon because I don't want to leave it with this one because I hate it. Yep.

Question for this chapter isssss: If you could live in a big house with 6 of your favourite celebrities (Youtubers and fictional characters includedd), who would you choose to live with? I would live with Aidan Turner, Emma Blackery, Dan Howell, Philip Lester, Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat :3

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist*  STay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!!! :D <3

I got ATL Straight to DVD the other day and omfg I love it so much. My friend and I listened to the audio cd thing and when Alex sang Remembering Sunday I literally had real tears rolling down my face. In a public place too. I regret nothing.

Okay, BYE. New update soonish. :3