Chapter Three- Samuel Riley Howell

Three- Samuel Riley Howell

Phil

I sat on my bed, puzzled about what just happened. It felt like someone was there with me... That they were putting down that razor for me and screaming at me not do cut myself.

I laid down and closed my eyes, falling into an uneasy sleep.

- - -

Dan sat up suddenly, staring wildly around his room. I took a step back, why was I in Dan’s room? I was in my old room that is on the other side of London. The hell is happening here?

W-Who’s there? Phil?” Dan called out, his voice shaking slightly. He got out of his bed and padded out to the kitchen. I followed behind him.

I had no idea why I was here, or why Dan couldn’t see me... Well... Not really. I did have an idea.

I had powers, right? That’s why Remy and Steve wanted me. Maybe this was what I could do. I could dream walk. Kinda. I mean, I was asleep and Dan was not. I really don’t know what was happening.

Who’s there?” Dan called again, picking up the baseball bat we always kept behind the TV stand just in case there was an intruders or something.

Hello, Dan.” Dan and I both spun around to see a middle aged man who was wearing a tuxedo. He was balding and was holding an umbrella. Why was he holding an umbrella? It wasn’t even raining outside.

Oh my god.” Dan whispered, all the colour draining from his face. “Get away from me.” He took a step back and he took a step forwards.

The man laughed, “Is that a way to treat your favourite big brother, Daniel?”

Big brother? “You are no brother of mine.” Dan hissed.

The man raised an eyebrow, “Really? We share the same blood, Daniel.”

How did you find me?” Dan demanded. What was happening? Dan never told me he had a big brother. Ever.

The man chuckled, “It was easy, really. Just follow the trail of tears you left behind. Just for a boy. God Daniel, I thought you would have been cleverer than that.”

You can’t track me from my tears.” It sounded more like a question than a statement.

The man smirked, “Maybe not you, but I can.”

Get away from me, Samuel. I told you I never wanted to see you again.” Dan took another step back.

Samuel frowned slightly, “Yes, you did, didn’t you?”

You ruined my life, Sam! Mine and Tahlia’s. Remember what you did to us?” Dan shouted, tears pouring down his face.

No, what did I do again?” Sam smirked.

You-”

- - -

I was pulled out of the dream violently. “Huh? What?” I mumbled, squinting at the person who was standing in front of me.

“You were screaming.” The person said. Kelsie.

“Oh.” I closed my eyes again. I wanted to go back to Dan’s head. I wanted to know what Samuel did to him that hurt him so badly.

“Come on, we should probably get cleaning.” Kelsie said softly, pulling me out of bed. I hadn’t even realised it was day time.

Kelsie and I cleaned up the whole house in less than 2 hours. “Finally.” I muttered.

“I know right. Well, I have to go. Bye. Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas!” She waved at me and left the house along with the last few people who were waking up.

I waved back and then went to grab my bag from my room. It was Christmas. I took out the present I had bought for Dan. The entire 2 seasons of Sherlock and a new llama hat because his last one broke a few days ago. I should probably throw them out... He wouldn’t be wanting them now, would he? I sighed and chucked the presents back in my bag.

Where was I going to go now? I probably could manage to live with Dan but... I didn’t want to. I would have too much of an urge to just kiss him all the time. But that was probably the only place to go.

Groaning, I pulled my bag onto my back and started to make my way back home.

- - -

I opened the door to see Dan and Samuel in a full on argument.

“Why did you have to come today? This was- I can’t do this! Get out of my house!” Dan screamed, pointing to the door where I was now standing.

Samuel looked over at me and smiled slighty. He looked exactly like Dan. Well... Apart from the hairstyle. While Dan’s was a fringe, his was gelled up. Kinda like Jacksgap. “Oh, hello. I’m assuming you’re Daniel’s roommate.”

“I... Yes. And who are you?” I walked in, ignoring Dan and trying to pretend I didn’t know who was standing in front of me.

“I’m Daniel’s brother, Sam. You are Phil, am I right?” Sam smiled as Dan glared at me. I bit my lip and looked at the floor.

“Yeah, that’s me. I-Uh, bye. Merry Christmas.” I mumbled and basically ran to my room.

Dan hated me. He hated me oh so much. I felt like breaking down and crying, but stopped myself. I couldn’t do that. Not here, not now. Later, maybe. I could... I could try to do it again. It might work this time.

I quickly ran to my cupboard, opening it and feeling on the top shelf. I smiled as I came in contact with the smooth, cold metal. Yes, tonight I would do it. God, I can’t wait for tonight.

PHIL HAS AWESOME POWERS, WHO AGREES? *Raises hand*

Yeah, so I hoped you enjoyed this and it somewhat made sense to you. It probably won't. EH! :3

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3

Gonna go watch The Reichenbach Falls and cry because Sherlock. D: K, bye.

Also, if I wrote Johnlock or Destiel... Would anyone read it? :3