Chapter Fourteen- Second Chances

Fourteen- Second Chances

Phil

"Do you need anything?" I asked as Dan hobbled o ver to the lounge before dropping himself on the couch. I sat beside him and watched his face as he frowned at me.

"Phil, I'm not disabled, I can do things myself." He informed me, rolling his eyes and the grabbing the remote control from the chair arm. He flicked through the channels until he found something he was content with. Re-runs of Sherlock.

I blushed slightly and sat back in the seat, just enjoying being around Dan. We hadn't spoken much since he had gotten home and I hated it. Maybe it was to do with the fact that we were not together anymore and it was insanely awkward, I don't know, but I hated it. I wanted our old friendship back. 

"We should have a party." Dan said randomly. I glanced up at him and raised an eyebrow. He grinned at me, "You know, as a welcome home party. We could invite PJ and Chris and everyone."

As he said this, I couldn't help but remember the last party I had attended, the one that ended our relationship. It was one of the worst nights of my life, to be honest. Even with this thought, I still felt myself nodding, "Sure." I agreed, smiling up at him and then averted my gaze from his chocolate brown eyes to watch the sexual tension between Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. 

- - - 

The party was to comence at 11:30 tonight. Right now, it was 10:39 and Dan, Carrie, Alex and I were setting up the flat. Food and alcohol was laid out on the table and music was booming loudly out of Dan's prized stereo. 

"Do you think we'll have enough alcohol?" Alex asked as he took a swig out of the beer he was holding. 

Dan shrugged and took a sip of the vodka he was drinking and then shuddered, "Urgh, yeah probably. Fuck, this stuff is strong." 

I grinned at him, "That's what you get for drinking it straight. Okay, everyone should be here in like an hour or so, so what should we do until then?"

Carrie walked up to Alex and he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist. I felt a pang of jealousy in my chest. Why couldn't Dan do that to me? Hold me like that?

I glanced at Dan to see him staring at the ground, shuffling his feet a little and avoiding eye contact. "I... Uh, be right back." He muttered before basically running to his room. 

"What's wrong with him?" Carrie asked, obviously worried about the wellbeing of one of her friends. 

I shrugged, "I dunno. I'll go see what's up." I turned and followed Dan's footsteps until I reached his bedroom. I knocked a few times before the door was pulled open. 

A scraggily looking Dan stood there. His eyes were watering and slightly red and he was sniffling. He looked down at me as I stared at him, taking in his features. "What do you want, Phil?" He sighed after a minute, averting his eyes and not looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, trying to get his attention but failing. He refused to look at me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He muttered and tried to close the door on me, but I stuck out my foot so it wouldn't close.

"Dan." I growled, "Tell me what's wrong." I demanded, prying open the door and walking into his room. I sat on the bed and stared at him as he paced around the room. He  was biting his lip and looking anywhere but at me.

"Nothing Phil, it doesn't matter. Just go out there with Alex and Carrie. Everyone will be there soon and you don't want to miss it." He said softly, pulling me up by the arm and attempting to push me out of the room.

Me, being the stubborn person I am, slammed my feet into the ground, preventing me from going anywhere. "Not until you tell me what's wrong Dan!" I ripped my arm out of his grip and spun around to face him, "Why won't you tell me? Do you not trust me or something. What about us Dan? You and me, what are we any more? I want to help you Dan, I really do, but I can't do that unless you tell me what's wrong." I said quickly, glaring at him, "Let me help you." I whispered.

Dan didn't answer, instead he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, smashing his lips onto mine. I let out a surprised squeal that quickly became a quiet moan. I had missed kissing him, I really had. My arms moved from being awkwardly stuck to the sides of my body to his neck and I tugged on his hair lightly. I kissed him back, enjoying the way he dominated me easily.

There was a knock at the door that sent us flying away from each other. I stared at him, and he stared right back at me. His hair was a mess and his lips were puffy. I bet I looked the same. I quickly started to smooth my hair down when Carrie poked her head in.

"Guys, people will start arriving soon... So yeah." She glanced between Dan and I, a suspicious expression on her face. I smiled at her innocently before nodding. She closed the door slowly.

When the door closed, I rounded on Dan, "Why did you do that?" I demanded. Not that I didn't want him to do it, but after about a month of barely talking to me, this was kind of a huge leap.

Dan looked at the ground, "I... I'm sorry. I thought you would want it too." He murmmered, blushing slightly.

I took a step closer to him and pressed my lips to his once more, "I never said I didn't." I whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek. Dan grinned and grabbed my hand, leading me out to the lounge where people were already starting to gather around. Well, this will be an interesting night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, long time no see, eh? I'm sorry! I literally couldn't write this chapter, it took me forever. I had the worst case of writers block, it physically hurt because it felt like I was letting you guys down. D: Also I just started back at school, so it was harder for me to get the time to write it. Don't kill me, I'm sorry!

This chapter is like a filler, so not a lot happens. Just Dan and Phil kinda getting back together. Kinda.

Okay, guise, I have a favour to ask any of my readers who may have read a lot of boyxboy (gay) stories on wattpad etc. Would somebody be able to write me a sex scene? I would write it myself, but I am a 14 year old girl who hasn't even made out with someone before, so help me? (My innocence in that department has probably been obvious during the scenes where they are kissing or are mildly suggestive).

If you would be able to help me, just write down in the comments below or send me an inbox and we will be able to sort it out. I probably won't need it right away, but as soon as possible would be amazing. :3

So, this chapters question is.... I have two this week: 1) Who is your favourite actor?

                                                                                                   2) What country do you live in?

Oh god, the second question makes me sound like a creep doesn't it? I'm not, I swear! I just want to know where my readers are around the world! Don't blame me for being curious!! (If you feel uncomfortable with the second question, you don't have to answer it.)

My answers for these questions areee: 1) Misha Collins or Aidan Turner. 2) Australia bby. :3

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH!