Healing

Happy's Pov:
Everyone approached the guild one by one. I'm so glad to be back with Lucy. I walked alongside Carla "Hi Carla, want a fish?" Her head spun to face me "I don't like fish that much Happy." Doesn't like fish! How could you not like fish?! "Well what do you like Carla?" She walked into the guild hall in thought while placing herself at an empty table, I curiously followed. "I like tea and biscuits." She smiled at me while answering. I quickly sprinted towards the bar "MIRA I NEED TEA AND BISCUITS!" Carla didn't notice as she begun to talk to Wendy however Mira noticed and dropped down to my level "Okay Happy but you don't need to shout." She replied with a slight giggle before handing me a cup and saucer. I flew over to Carla and placed it on the table in front of her. Then brought the biscuits after. "Here you go Carla, what does it taste like?" She sipped it a little probably because it was hot but had a content look on her face. "Here Happy grab a biscuit and dunk it in." I followed as she asked, curiously following her lead. "Okay now what?" She took a bit out of the biscuit she had just dunked "Now take a bite Happy." Doing as she asked a grin emerged on my face as I tasted the biscuit. It was really nice. I smiled towards Carla and she did the same, I like it when Carla is like this to me. I hate it when I upset her. Whilst I was having fun with Carla, I didn't notice a lot of the guild walking into the infirmary.

Natsu's Pov:

It's nice to be back, but now I'm just laid in a small sectioned off infirmary room on my own. There are a couple like it but I guess the cut in my front is quite big plus it's growing as I move more. Porlyusica walked in checking up on the wound but before I could say a word, green magic surrounded my body and I drifted into a comfortable sleep.

I woke up several hours later, well that's what it seemed like when I looked out the window. I looked down towards my injuries to notice that they had faded dramatically. Healing magic sure is a gift or however they did this. I want to see how Lucy is doing and how the baby is. My door clicked open as I sat up on my bed. Gray and Juvia walked in together, I slipped back down and closed my eyes. If I think I'm asleep maybe they will think I am asleep. Hand in hand they approached the bed. "Look Juvia Natsu's cut has faded really well." Juvia smiled at Gray "Yes, Juvia is just happy that Gray-Sama is not injured." I slightly kept one eye open as I spied on their conversation. "Wait Gray-Sama you're really cold." She said while laying in his arms. "Here I brought the scarf Juvia made you, can you remember it?" Whilst wrapping the scarf around his neck he replied "Of course I remember Juvia, it was the day I realised I could have a family again, the day I realised my love for you." Juvia beamed up at Gray and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Then there lips connected, I cringed in my position on the bed catching their attention. "Afternoon Flame Brain." Okay pretend I just woke up. "Hey Elsa, what are you guys doing in here?" Gray pulled a chair beside me "Just came to see if you were awake." Well to me it looked like you needed a private room with Juvia but I won't say that since I don't want to fight at the moment. "Where is Lucy and Happy?" Juvia grasped my wrist "Come on Juvia will take you." She pulled me up from the bed and dragged me out the door. We continued down the corridor with Gray following behind. We eventually came to a stop at the end. The corridor was cold and narrow but filled with plants and colourful paintings, it was quite uplifting I guess.

We stepped towards the door at the end. "Juvia doesn't know what they're doing right now Natsu but Juvia is sure they won't mind you going in." And with that I stepped into the door. The room was a light blue and green, many rose bouquets laying around probably from the guild members. At the end stood a small bed with a beautiful woman on it. Wendy standing beside the beauty gazing at me whilst I walked over. "How's your wound Natsu-San?" She asked as I strode over. "It's better, how's Lucy?" I asked my gaze never leaving the sleeping beauty, as I brushed her hair aside with my rough hand. "There isn't much damage done luckily, they are fine. However her leg seemed to be trapped weirdly in the machine, most likely from trying to escape or stop being placed inside. Her leg has taken some damage and she won't be able to walk for about 2 weeks." Bastards, well at least I get to carry her and hold her close to me. Wendy stared at me as I smirked in my thoughts. She was about to question me until sleeping beauty decided to awaken.

Lucy's Pov:

A bright light shone in my eyes as I began to awaken. The ceiling was pure white with a small but bright lacrima hovering directly above me. My head spun as I tried to sit up, and as it did I took in my surroundings. As my head settled my eyes landed on Wendy and Natsu "Ermm Afternoon guys." I smiled brightly towards them. Wendy placed herself beside me giving me a light grin before wrapping her arms around me and giving me a warm embrace "I missed you Lucy-San." She missed me "I missed you too Wendy." And with that I returned the hug before my gaze met that of the fire dragon slayers. He pulled me out of bed and placed me in his arms. Wow he is really strong. "Let's continue our adventures then Lucy." And before I could reply he began sprinting back towards case de Natsu and Happy plus Lucy. The wind blew across our faces as we darted through Magnolia. As we got to my old apartment Natsu stopped running and his gaze shifted to the new family inside. They were all laughing and having fun, it was parents and two young children playing games in their small living room. Enjoying every second of their time together. Natsu beamed a smile down at me, as the sun set over the horizon "Let's go back home together Natsu."