Putting the plan into motion

Erza's Pov:

"Ahem." Every sat quietly and looked in my direction. Mira stood up next to me. She walked to the front of everyone and explained the plan. "Right one last time, Group A- Cana, Freid, Laxus and Elfman you are going to try and recruit all the help you can from the surrounding guilds whilst group B- Natsu, Happy, Gajeel, Lily, Wendy and Carla are going to try and pick up Lucy's scent." I watched Mira give Natsu a death glare, I was actually scared. "If you find her scent you inform us, you don't chase her on your own, we don't know who our enemy is." She then turned towards me smiling happily again, I'm glad we're not rivals anymore. I love her like a little sister but like a big one at the same time. She continued "Erza and I are heading to the council to see if they have had any recent troubles with any dark guilds or anything related that may help us."

Everyone nodded in agreement as they headed on there way. The plan was great, except if Natsu found Lucy's trail first. He needs to come to us first but it's Natsu so. Hopefully Happy would fly him back. Me and Mira headed to the magic councils headquarters. It was a very nice building on the inside and out.

Natsu's Pov:

We started our search in Hargeon, where we met Lucy. Strange coincidence. We flew for hours but no sweet Vanilla scent with a hint of cherry blossom. I mean.. Ermm I couldn't find Lucy's scent, yeah..? "NOTHING! Uhhh" She wasn't anywhere nearby to here sadly but I didn't expect to find her on the first day. I wonder how everyone else's group is going. Maybe Princess Hisui knows Lucy's whereabouts or what could've happened to her? That's where I'm heading tomorrow. I better find an inn to sleep in tonight though it'll be evening soon.

Lucy's Pov:

The pain gets worse and worse the longer I'm inside, they laugh at me from the outside. I think I know how the future version of me felt when the shadow arrow hit them. I have never experienced anything worse then this. I never slept, I just casually drifted in and out of consciousness. I think it's evening now as when they walk down the stairs towards me, I can see illuminating orange and pink colours. 'The Boss' of this operation has yet to show himself. He had to be a dark twisted person to put anyone through this torture I'm enduring.

Cana's Pov:

"Fairy Tail is back together!" I saw Yukino appear in front of me during my conversation with Sting, they intertwined fingers during this conversation though. I guess quite a few people hooked up during this long year. I forgot to answer the question and she is staring at me blankly. I laughed in response before nodding a simple yes in return. Sting shined a bright smile at me quite similar to Natsu's but not quite the same. "We'd love to help you Cana, you know since we're the only guild with a pool." He winked at me, does he seriously not know we have a pool. I went along with it though. "Of course Sting you're so smart."

After this I headed back to the guild, I would've stayed over night but I missed my booze and my dad. Gildartz and I didn't get to spend much time together in the year and I want to spend every moment I can with him. I love him but he doesn't have to know that. So it's time to catch the train back to Magnolia.

Mira's Pov:

"We would like to know of any recent dark guild attacks or plots known to you in this 3 month time period?" All the council members looked at me and Erza like we were idiots. "I'm sorry but after Tartarus there have been no major dark guild incidents and we believe that since Fairy Tail was disbanded the amount of crime and casualties in Fiore went down dramatically!" We stared in confusion, our guild only asked for a simple lead or assistance and they have completely turned it on us. Looks like we will need to get help elsewhere.

Me and Erza walked in silence that moment replaying through our heads as we made our way to the inn we had prepared. It was now turning night and I was so tired. Hopefully the others back at the guild may have found a lead.

Gajeel 's Pov:

"Oi, Lily! Fly me towards the centre of town."  Clover Town is quite big in my opinion, it is quite hard to track down a scent in this environment. Plus even though I have a really good nose for a dragon slayer, I cannot pick up on bunny girls scent. This isn't even my job it's Salamanders he loves her anyone can notice that. Levy and bunny girl are best friends though and I always want Levy to be happy. She is beautiful when she smiles, I would do anything for her.

"I don't think she is here Gajeel." Lily said as he gracefully placed me on the ground. "Me either Lily." I looked at him in the air, as he went off to look for a place to set up camp for the night. Guess I'll have to move onto the next town tomorrow.

Wendy's Pov:

My nose isn't as strong as Natsu and Gajeels but I need to try to help everyone. To help Lucy. I hope after when we find her she is happy and smiles again. She is so loving and caring, she deserves it all back which is why we need to find her. I'm in Onibus town and it sounds very quiet. I have to fly quite low to get a good scent of anything.

After searching round for hours I could feel Carla's magic level drop so we decided it was time to either head home or find an inn. "Wendy it's dangerous to go back at this time we have to find the inn." Carla said as she dropped down onto my shoulder. "Okay then Carla." I smiled at her. I love Carla. I don't know what I would do without her. I hope someone has found at least some useful information. I wonder how they covered the crime up so well. Last time we tried to look it was very unsuccessful but maybe this time?