Inside the ruins

Erza's Pov:

In unison we all charged at the two guards blocking the entrance. I wore my black wing armour slashing at the first two as they dropped to the floor. The doors collapsed on impact as Natsu burst through. Inside were skilled mages with genuine power, in numbers too. We never said this would be easy. Mira used her Satan soul: Halphas and tried to clear out the more powerful of the opponents. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu screamed at the top of his voice. A mage with nullification magic stopped his attack. However Natsu had dealt with this before. Fire shot out of his elbow landing a deadly punch on his opponent.

Then only one girl remained unharmed. She stood and watched all of those she may have been fond of fall. She just grinned watching it take place. All gazes fell upon her. She pulled out a pouch filled with LUCYS KEYS! She summoned Loke in front of us. Our jaws dropped.

Natsu's Pov:

This bitch had stolen Lucy's keys and using her spirits against us! Scales began to form on my cheeks as rage built inside of me. Why has he agreed to the contract! Loke charged towards me, I blocked his regulus punch and threw him towards the wall. "Why have you betrayed Lucy?!" He stared in disbelief. "I don't want to Natsu, I didn't agree to this contract." I gained control as I threw him to the middle of the room. "Then why?" Loke just stood and let me send him back to the spirit realm. He didn't want to fight for those who had his real master. She brought out spirit after spirit decreasing her magic level each one refusing to co-operate. Levy used the solid script of fire to provide me with power. Each punch landed on the woman.

Her hair was black and very short, her eyes illuminating a green colour. She sat there still covered head to toe in blood. Mira pulled me away from her as the girl lay there hardly breathing. She didn't deserve to live!

Wendy's Pov:

We moved further into the ruins down each passageway. Until we came to a large room. Filled with... With DEMONS! Dozens of demons scattered around the room. Powerful dark auras coming off each one.

Me and Natsu faced the first large one, Erza and Mira the second, Gray and Juvia the third, Gajeel and Levy the fourth. Each battle took large amounts of magic power out of us. The rest of the guild faced the smaller demons, still very much powerful. Alzack and Bisca were using their most powerful gun magic to destroy them from a distance. Cana used her card magic to create lightning strikes upon the demons. Levy continued to cast the iron solid script spell to keep Gajeels power level high, whilst he battled up close with the demon. Taking and dealing spell after spell and punch after punch.

The demons were a dark red colour with large claws and spikes emerging from their back during their attacks. All of the eyes were pure white. Soulless even. Juvia and Gray performed a unison raid freezing the demon in a cage and then eventually making the demon vanish with the cage. They both panted as they were out of breath. Gajeel and Levy were next to take down a bigger demon. Gajeel used his secret dragon slayer art and threw it into a nearby wall. Erza and Mira had forced their demon into a wall each taking swings at the demon in turns. Eventually it collapsed and vanished the same as the others. Natsu used his secret dragon slayer art on it too, roasting it whole before it crumbled into ashes at his feet. He grinned a proud look. I watched in shock. All I needed to do was heal him during the fight. He was capable of taking down a demon by himself. He really had grown powerful.

Dark smoke arose as each of the remaining demons disappeared. We all walked through the room that we had just fought in to the opposite side which had a very large door. Every one was bruised and had cuts, some even drained of most of their magic. Yet they carried on fighting. Were we really prepared for what awaited us on the opposite side of this door? I couldn't heal any more people then I already had. I wanted to but I know that I would only use up too much power and pass out. I couldn't do that when I was needed to fight.

Natsu's Pov:

I swung open the doors, a long dark corridor filled with many doors could be seen. The corridor looked like it had no end. Our footsteps echoed throughout the corridor as we stepped into the darkness of the hallway that awaited us. Warren had us talking telepathically just in case there was anyone else here. I could hear Wendy sigh. "Don't worry we will all get through this!" Everyone nodded in agreement. "I'm just glad that we haven't encountered another powerful enemy yet. We get some time to regain a slight bit of our magic." Erza stated. My mind went to the fight and the demons we encountered. I had never seen anything like them! They were mega powerful and caused quite a nasty cut along my front.

Door by door we peered through the cracks, some were slightly opened. Some we had to open ourselves. They looked like bedrooms where the mages were most likely staying. However they looked like prison cells to me. I clutched Lucy's keys in my hand they gave me comfort in her absence. I kissed them gently. The spirits were probably missing Lucy as much as I was. No I was probably missing her slightly more.

Happy shook in fear on my shoulder. He didn't like where we were. Carla had a bad feeling about where we were headed. I petted him as we walked along, holding him close to me. I love Happy.

We finally arrived at the end of the corridor. A large black door covered in blood stains stood in our way. There were scratch marks on the door and there was an aura surrounding it. Pure evil! The door swung open at the slightest touch.

Nobody's Pov:

The guilds faces dropped as they saw a man in black hovering around a girl who's hair shadowed her eyes and blood dripped down from her body. A machine held her in place and they were surrounded by dozens of magic circles. Her blonde locks were now dyed red from blood. All that could be heard was Natsu's whimpering "Lucy..?" It was so quiet at that moment that you could literally hear the silence.