City without sound

Natsu's Pov:

We set off generally early in the morning after the camp out at Sabretooth. Got some new opponents to fight with and actually got some sleep. Happy has kept his mind off Lucy with Carla, I have been with Wendy quite often, she has really grown up and knows what she is talking about. Now I was walking beside Mira at the front of a giant clump of mages. We were walking through the city without sound and it's, well it's quiet. Well except the hundreds of mages walking through, it was quiet at one point. "Hey Mira?" She turned on her heel to look at me "Yeah Natsu." I grabbed her shoulder "Thank you so much for helping me when I first came back to Magnolia. Without you I wouldn't have Lucy, Nashi or any of the guild. You made my life what it is now!" She looked stunned and had a huge smile plastered on her face "Your welcome Natsu, I'm glad you're with Lucy when you left she was empty and I begged for you to come back. Now she is happy again, well was happy again." She muttered the last part but I could still hear it because of my dragon hearing. As long as she has hope, she knows I will come for her! Mountains surrounded the city without sound, we had no clue which direction or mountain he could be speaking of. Happy, Carla and Lily glided over the cliffs trying to find something that could direct us to the entrance but nothing. I couldn't sense or smell anyone either. However there was a very dark aura in the air, I wasn't the only one who noticed as I could see Mira tense up.

Wendy's Pov:

We split into smaller groups and walked around the city without sound, we needed to find a clue. I was in a group with Natsu-San, Erza-San and Mira-San. We took the largest part of town. The buildings were quite tall and were very dull. The paths were crumbled and in pieces, the town was completely empty. Erza-San was in front leading us through the alleyways until I decided to stumble over a crate. I'm still so clumsy. However out poured loads of lacrimas, filled with dark magic. Erza smiled down at me "Well done Wendy." Wow I did something good by being clumsy. That's a first. I nodded to her comment and we began to observe the lacrimas.

"This is pure dark magic. Do not break the lacrima, I don't know how it may harm you." I held it gently in my palms before resting it back down in the box. I am too clumsy to hold these. After grabbing a few and placing them in her bag, we began to carry on through the same alleyway. It was pitch black and it was hard to make out where we were. Natsu lit his fists only for a unknown face to appear before us. He used dark magic you could feel it in the air. "Natsu Dragneel, I see you didn't take up on Zeref's offer." Natsu snarled, like an actual dragon. "Like fuck I would let you hurt my girlfriend and child." The mans face became confused "Child? Oh she's pregnant!" His smirk grew how horrible "Don't you dare do anything!" Natsu was gaining a very dark aura, his hand grasping the dark lacrima until it shattered in his hand absorbing the dark magic. The other man used telepathy to tell Zeref of the child. Natsu's started to growl, his magic building up he charged towards the man. Killing him in one fatal blow. He then continued to take his rage out on the man until Mira and Erza jumped on him to keep him from carrying on. The event was horrifying and it could be seen on my face. Natsu glared up at me and saw the look on my face before he collapsed from trying to hold back the dark energy. Erza and Mira dropped next to him panting "When did he get so much power." Mira and Erza arose from the ground carrying Natsu in there arms. I walked slightly behind. It was still dark but eventually we made our way to the opposite side of the alley. We strode back towards the camp to see lots of injured mages. Master walked towards us "It's seems your group was attacked by a dark mage aswell. But wait Natsu has no injuries and you're all fine." Erza gazed towards the floor "Natsu accidentally absorbed dark magic and ended up killing the dark mage in one blow." Masters eyes became wide "He really has grown powerful!"

We then followed master to all the other groups. Gajeel was panting with a couple of cuts along his body whilst Levy was freaking out by his side. Lily tried to calm her down "He'll be fine Levy, it's Gajeel." Gajeel sat up and looked her in the eyes "Yeah look squirt I'm fine." She pulled him into a hug while tears rolled down her face. At the other side of the camp, Juvia and Gray laid on a blanket beside one another covered in bruises and cuts. They held hands while they were healed by some skilled mages. We placed Natsu down on a blanket beside Sting. I sat down by his side with Happy and Carla as we waited for him to awaken. It seemed nobody had found the place Zeref was referring to however all the other groups brought back there enemies with them for questioning. Ours isn't alive to help. Erza informed master of the dark guild finding out about Lucy's pregnancy and immediately wanted to make a speech. "Mages, our time is running out with the new information learned by the dark guild on Lucy's pregnancy. I do not yet know how safe the baby is. To conclude we must increase our searches."

Erza's Pov:

Mira, Wendy and I continued our search but this time we walked around the top of the mountains. We discovered an entrance to a cave around the smallest part of town. We hid behind a rock as Mira transformed into a Satan soul flying above the entrance. Until she had to fly further into the sky as two dark mages exited the small cave. We quickly dashed off into the distance to share what we had discovered.