The dark gate

Erza's Pov:

"The dark gate?" That sounds really dangerous.
I'm worried about Lucy. "Powered by life?" I hope we don't run out of time. "We'll start our search immediately" the guild turned to look at me nodding in agreement. We collected the information we were given and the whole guild set off in carriage towards the boundary forest. Gray held his hand out for Juvia helping her into the carriage like a princess. He then kissed her hand and followed after her. I thought it was cute, as long as he behaves! I won't intrude though, I'm going in a carriage with Cana and Lisanna, Natsu and Happy are going with Wendy and Carla.

Wendy's Pov:

"Im sorry Natsu the troia isn't working." He couldn't even reply to me. I felt so bad. Happy munched down on his fish sitting very close to Carla. "Have some fish Carla?" I feel so sorry for Happy, Carla just sighed and turned away. I looked down at her. "Ermm, no thanks Happy" Carla replied. He smiled in return at least she answered him.

I had to open the window for Natsu to be sick, he used to put up with his sickness so much better, either when he was knocked out or in Lucy's lap. She used to run her fingers through his pink locks. It was very cute.

Natsu's Pov:

"Finally we're off that death trap" I crawled along the floor trying to catch my balance. "I'm never going to ride a carriage again." Wendy helped me to my feet. I love Wendy she is like my little sister. We had arrived at the Boundary Forest the last place the scum were seen, the exceeds flew Wendy, Gajeel and I over the forest to see if we could spot any suspicious characters. Although it was becoming night so I struggled to see but I couldn't pick up Lucy's scent. I'd have to search deeper into the forest on foot at sunrise. Guess it was time to go back to the camp.

It was weird to see the whole guild around a campfire, it made me realise how many of us there actually are. I was sat between Erza and Gray. He seemed really content, his arm pulling Juvia close to him. I'm really happy for him. It didn't take him a while to notice I was staring. "Jealous that a I got a girlfriend before you, too bad you left lu..." I was engulfed in flames, red flashing in my eyes. "HOW DARE YOU, BASTARD!" His eyes widened to look at me, the only emotion I could feel was hate. How could he say that I left her. I could think it but him saying it! Erza pulled me down by my wrist but I shook it off and stood over him.

"Natsu... look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I care about her too and I shouldn't have said it." Juvia glared at Erza for help and she towered over me, knocking me to the ground. "Natsu stop! I know you care about her but this is getting out of hand." I couldn't even look at everyone after that. I just walked into the forest  whilst happy tried to follow, stopped in his path by Mira holding onto him.

It was now really late in the night. I decided to return whilst everyone was sleeping. Hopefully everyone would forget about it but I just let everyone know of my feelings for Lucy. I swear if anyone tells her before me! I just need to keep calm. I walked to the camp, the fire dimly lit. Everyone seemed to be asleep.

I turned to see Erza sitting on the log behind me. Watching me as I tried to sneak back. "Natsu, sit." I looked at her and whispered to not wake anyone up. "I'm not a dog." She glared at me. "Natsu, I have known of your feelings for Lucy for a long time and her going missing has really gotten to you hasn't it?" I stared into the flame dying in the camp fire. "I wasn't there to protect her, I knew she was unhappy when I left. I know I took away her smile." She stared into my eyes, it was like she was staring into my soul. "Lucy can get upset over many things but when you left Natsu her smile hid away, I know she missed you and I know she loved you Natsu." My eyes widened at the statement "Loved?!"

Erza's Pov:

"Natsu I have known you for a long time, and I know that you're always your happiest around Lucy. Lucy wouldn't want you to hurt your nakama Natsu." He looked up, he seemed disappointed yet cheerful at the same time, it was slightly unusual. "I have to find her Erza." A tear rolled down his cheek, hitting his hand as it fell. I have never seen him cry like this. I don't know what he is going through but I have to comfort him through it. He obviously can't deal with what is happening alone. "We will Natsu, we will." And with that I made my way back towards the make shift shelters, placing myself under one and drifting to sleep.

Natsu's Pov:

Happy and I set off early in the morning to try and find Lucy's trail. It was quite hard to find her scent since the forest was full of my other guild members, animals and plants. I just have to find a mix of vanilla and cherry blossom. Mmm even thinking about it... I mean ermm tracking down Lucy's scent, my mind isn't going anywhere. Walk and pretend you thought nothing.

After walking quietly for a period of time. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe it. I sniffed the air again. Vanilla. Cherry blossom, she... shes here! Happy stared at me in confusion. "Happy bring the others here as fast as possible!" Happy gave me a weird look. Nodded and made his way back towards the camp we set off from. I was finally going to get Lucy back!