Sabretooth Sleepover

Wendy's Pov:

I can't believe Zeref believes Natsu will work along side him. Natsu wouldn't give Lucy up for anything. I love them both so much. We are walking back out of the Boundary Forest, we have a pit stop before the city without sound. I think we're gaining extra help. I mean it's Zeref, it scares me quite a lot but then I realise Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, the whole guild will protect me and eachother. The sun was bright outside once again as we set off on our way towards Sabretooth I haven't been there in a long time, since the guild disbanded I haven't heard much about the other guilds. Whilst training I never kept up on the news.

We got onto a train leading us directly towards their guild hall. It took some time but Natsu didn't seem to suffer at all, he actually seemed quite content for once during this entire year. With Lucy's pregnancy and now with her missing, he has been all over. I guess our chat yesterday really did help him. Happy sat next to me and Carla all the way, he even brought her some tea which happens to be her favourite. Good one happy! I wink at him as he acts very gentlemen like towards Carla. Natsu fell asleep eventually and Gray decided to come and sit with us. Juvia joined shortly after.
"Hey Gray"
"Hey Wendy"
"Juvia is here too"
"Yes we know Juvia, so Wendy how has Natsu been since the other night"
"What happened to Natsu whilst Juvia wasn't there?"
"He had a nightmare about Lucy and the baby but Gray and I helped him, as well as Erza."
"Juvia feels sorry for Natsu."
Our glances turned to the man in question fast asleep with his head pressed against the glass window. Happy flew up and broke our conversation "Carla is noticing me!" Juvia clapped in response he seemed to enjoy talking about her and felt proud that she payed him even a ounce of attention. Gray just sniggered by I felt sorry for Happy, he try's so hard.

After the train ride, we all stepped off and made our way towards the Sabretooth guild hall. It was quite a lot bigger then it had been before and definitely had some cool ideas we hadn't even thought of adding. The walls were a whitish grey with black lines showing each brick. The door was large and dark wood. With a slight push we all entered, with a surprising number of gasping faces, turned towards our direction. That was until Sting decided to run up and chest bump Gray "Fairy Tail, how you been?" Master spoke up "Sabretooth master this is a matter of urgency that I request to speak to you in private over the subject. We require your assistance." Sting nodded before walking into a room that resembled an office. The door slowly closing behind them. Yukino and Rogue ran in our direction "Hey guys. Where is Lucy?" Oh god, I turn to see the guilds reaction. Not a good question to start off on. I had to speak up "That isn't important at the moment, how have you been?" Yukino kneeled down and pulled me into a hug "Still as cute as ever my little Wendy and yes I am fine. I have just recently become engaged." The guild started cooing and awwing at her response. "Who is the lucky man then?" Erza spoke up. "Sting" she replied with a giant smile. Mira danced a while, while chanting 'more ships, more ships' whilst Lisanna joined in as the jumped in circles. Cana and Evergreen ran up and immediately asked about the ring. Of course they wanted to know.

After a while master reappeared out of Stings office both gazing at one another. Master called us all over whilst Sting did the same for the Sabretooth guild. The assembly from both masters continued for around 30 minutes before both guilds were ready to head out again. However as the guild doors opened it had seemed that night had caught up with us once again. It feels like forever since I have seen Lucy as more days go past I become more worried I don't want to delay any further but we need to rest. We can't risk any other guild members. Everyone returned to where they were inside the guild as both Sabretooths and Fairy Tails guild members camped out in the guild hall. It was like one giant sleepover. Yukino did mine and some of the other girls hair before we sat down and gossiped. Yukino started the conversation "I now know that Lucy's gone but I over heard someone mention another person." Mira quickly perked up, love talk is what she could get into quickly "Lucy is carrying Natsu's baby." You could hear Yukino's gasp from the other side of the guild. You could tell a few people heard especially dragon slayers as Sting came rushing over. She quickly pushed him away from our girl talk. He ended up having a brawl with Gray and Natsu.

Lucy's baby talk continued until Natsu came over. Since the conversation was about Lucy we couldn't really stop him from joining in. Plus without Lucy here to tell him what to do and not to do. He just seems to do what he wants. "Hey Yu, heard what we're calling the baby?"
"No Natsu what names did you choose?"
"Nashi for a girl and Igneel for a boy."
All the girls who hadn't already heard the name choices cooed in response.
"They're adorable names Natsu. When is the baby due?"
"It's due on August 12th. So around a month and 2 weeks from now. I wish she was here to talk about the baby too."
Yukino put a supportive hand on Natsu's shoulder "She will be back Natsu then you and her can talk about the baby all you want." The smile on Natsu's face grew, he looked like Cheshire Cat except Natsu has his cute little fangs.

Yukino's Pov:

It's been so good catching up with everyone from Fairy Tail. I wish Lucy was here though, she is a close friend of mine. After hanging out with all the girls we all decided it was time to rest. We had to be ready for tomorrow. I hope her spirits are okay, if they completely obliterate her magic then they might suffer or even die. That wouldn't happen though, she would never let it. She loves her spirits like I do. Anyway I guess it's time to get to sleep now. I crawl into Stings arms feeling his warm embrace as he pulls me against him as be both drift to sleep.