Time to go home

Erza's Pov:

"Master there may still be mages in the cave, we have to get them out as soon as possible. Plus if Zeref realises Lucy is trapped with little protection he will no doubt go for her again." I informed the guild of their predicament. Masters hands grew and carefully pulled out each bolder one by one. One wrong pull and the cave could collapse. Mira flew around the cave, telling Master which parts to pull. Laxus and I took each bolder and placed it out of the way or if you are Laxus, turned it into rubble. Eventually there was a gap where we could see and hear Natsu, Wendy, Lucy and Happy again. It was a beautiful moment and Mira was squeeling. Lucy lay there smiling, eyes still closed whilst the others hovered above her feeling and listening to the baby. "Guys, you'll be out soon." Natsu and Wendy looked up from Lucy. Happy simply just flew through the crack in the cave.

After a while we had pulled out enough rubble from the cave. Happy, Carla and Lily flew in to pull out Natsu, Wendy and Lucy. "Happy be careful picking Lucy up." I informed. What if he drops her or pulls her in the wrong place? Happy gently wrapped his little paws around her. Slowly lifting her and flying out of the cave. Happy flew out the cave however she was now heavier and he was struggling to lift her. As he exited the crack, his magic energy slipped out of him and Lucy limply dropped from his arms. "LUCY!" Natsu yelled as he threw himself at her catching Lucy before she dropped. I held out my hand and pulled Natsu to his feet. Lucy was being carried bridal style. Happy cried apologising to Natsu until I interfered "It's okay Happy, your magic energy is low." Happy then flew into Lucy's arms and wrapped them around him as we began to wonder away from the cave. It was time to go home. Finally!

Happy's Pov:

Natsu carried Lucy and I back through the boundary forest. I layed quietly between Lucy's arms and I could hear her slow breathing. Her belly fat was soft and squishy. Very comfortable to sleep on however Natsu could hear me snickering about Lucy being fat. "What you laughing about Happy?" I looked up at Natsu "Nothing Natsu." He smirked at me "Happy?" I snickered again "Lucy's belly fat is soft and bouncy." Natsu began laughing with a big smile on his face "Happy!" We continued laughing while walking through the Boundary Forest. Juvia and Gray walked beside us hand in hand. Levy and Gajeel were at the other side of us walking hand in hand. "How's Lu-chan Natsu?" Natsu turned towards Levy who was stroking my head with her free hand. "Lucy and the baby are both alive plus the damage isn't as bad as last time. However I don't know the extent of the baby's damage." Levy nodded in return and pulled her hand away from me as she pulled Lily into her arms and pet him instead of me. I purred as I made myself comfortable in Lucy's arms. Natsu giggled at my purring sound.

We were setting up camp by a clearing near the river. It was calm and peaceful. Natsu placed Lucy down on a warm blanket and watched over her. I sat beside him. The sky became orange as the sun decided to play hide and seek. Not a cloud in the sky. It lit up Lucy's face giving her a warm glow and I drifted beside her and placed my head on her shoulder.

Natsu's Pov:

It's very hot today, it's beaming right down on Lucy and I. It's even becoming too much for me, I'm going to go and relax in the river nearby. I need to relax all I have been doing is stressing lately. Happy will care for Lucy. I sectioned myself off from everyone else so I was alone in the calming water. The smooth rocks beneath my feet, moving at each touch. I crouched down into the water, and instantly felt relief. It cleaned all the grazes I had gained and the cuts I had received from the fight. It was perfectly calm until I heard movement in the trees behind. "Natsu...?" Who's voice is that? "Who is it?" I replied until a girl of a similar age to me emerged from the trees. "My name is Emilia, I'm a wind mage in Sabretooth. I know you're Natsu Dragneel due to how strong and hot you were during the grand magic games." Hot?? Okay then. "Thanks Emilia." She stepped into the water beside me, sighing in relief. "What are you doing out here on your own?" She said. "Ermm well lately I have been stressed and this is helping me relax. Plus it's really warm." She smirked towards me "Really well I'm freezing how about you warm me up." And with that she placed her lips on mine. I sat there wide eyed and in shock. Then I heard a quiet sob behind me and when I turned Lucy stood tears falling down her face. I don't know what it looked like from her point of view but I need to sort this! I can't believe Emilia just did that, I need to find Lucy!

Lucy's Pov:

I wasn't in the machine long and he has already moved on. Has he forgotten he is going to be a father? Maybe he doesn't want it? All these questions in my head. I ran through the camp of mages in tears pushing past all who tried to approach me. I heard Natsu not far following behind. Also pushing past mages to reach me but I don't want to know what he has to say right now. I pushed further forward trying to run but I'm still injured and carrying a baby. I did gain some distance though as Erza pulled Natsu aside to ask what had happened. This is my chance to get away. I'm going to take Happy with me so I'm not alone though. I tugged his tail as I ran by pulling him up to my shoulder and bolting into the forest. As I reached further up the stretch of river I sat down in it. Happy sitting on the edge beside me. "Luce..? What's wrong?" In between each hiccup from crying I replied. "N-Natsu ju-just kissed s-someo-one." Happy's eyes widened "Are you sure Luce?" I cried even more as I re watched it in my head "I saw it Happy."

Time carried on as the night sky shone above. Happy and I stared at the stars, it was keeping my mind off things. "And that one is Virgos Happy." He sniggered "Where is the fish one?" A confused look dawned upon my face "Pisces oh that's.." I was interrupted as Natsu approached from the trees, I turned back towards him but my eyes couldn't meet his.

Natsu's Pov:

She couldn't even look at me and Happy gave me a death glare that could break even the strongest of men or even Erza. "Lucy I need to explain." She couldn't reply. Happy answered for her "I think you should Natsu." I glared down at my feet "She kissed me Lucy, I didn't want to kiss her she brought it on me and I'm so sorry that I wasn't there when you woke up and you even had to see that. It never meant anything and I didn't want to." Her gaze then met with mine and a small smile rose on her face. She ran up to me with all the speed she could and wrapped her arms around my waist "I missed you Natsu, I love you."
"I love you too Lucy, I'm not leaving your side ever again. Now let's carry on our adventure."

That night we slept at eachothers side in eachothers arms. Face to face not wanting to leave eachothers touch. I could feel her warm breath on my face whilst I snuggled into the crack in her neck. I never want to move.